021

"my apologies ma'am, the security guards put a stop to the live streaming but because of the nature of the contents it went viral. The security team is having a hard time covering it up. Besides, all the top trending words are about miss yunjin. So, it would be hard to keep the press quiet as well." Ms. Miyawaki explained.

*knock* *knock*

the two of them turned at the door and saw yunjin entering the front door.

"didn't i tell you to be careful? what on earth were you thinking? why did you do that?!" Ceo Song raised her hand ready to slap yunjin but stopped when yunjin started crying.

"I'm sorry, i tried but i was just so upset, it was so humiliating and frustrating" yunjin cried.

"no need to deal with all of this, you'll go study overseas"-Ceo Song

"what? o-overseas?! but you promised that you won't send me abroad!" yunjin sobs, "I'm sorry grandma, I will be good from now on, please!"

"it's for your own good, it's better than putting up with all this" Ceo Song spoke.

she turned to Ms. Miyawaki and said "i want it done within this week."

"yes ma'am"

yunjin collapses and breathing difficulty, Ms. Miyawaki ran up to her "miss yunjin! take a deep breath!"

"please don't abandon me! don't leave me grandma! i want to stay with you... I'll be good, i-i p-promise"

"ma'am, i think she's having a panic attack!"

"CALL THE DOCTOR NOW!"

~~~

"the doctor says she needs to rest for some time, he also said that it's too dangerous for her to get on a plane in this condition." Ms. Miyawaki explained.

"..."

"ma'am, the situation will only get worse if she turns back the flight like last time, getting on a plane in this state"-Ms. Miyawaki.

"nevermind, I'm sure she learned her lesson. Call the press" Ceo Song said as she left the room followed by Ms. Miyawaki.

as soon as yunjin heard the door close she opened her eyes and stared at the plain white ceiling blankly.

~~~

-several days later-

[𝘾𝙚𝙤 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙃𝙆 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥, 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙫𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙣 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙛𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚]

[𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝘾𝙚𝙤 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨]

[ "it's all my fault for not raising her properly. I tried my best to raise her by myself, but i guess a grandmother wasn't enough" Ceo Song sobs, "my granddaughter is still young and naive. Please take all your anger out on me, I'm truly sorry for causing trouble." she bowed.]

[𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙚𝙤 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘, 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧.]