seventeen.

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

JULIET HAD SPENT FROM 9 AM TO 12 PM STRESSING ABOUT THE DAY SHE WAS ABOUT TO HAVE. Did she have an honest and real reason as to why she was so stressed or terrified? Not one she wanted to admit.

She wanted to meet him, have a real friendship with him, and do things that she wouldn't have been able to do three months ago. But the idea of a just mere friendship made her nauseous and her head spin as if she had stood up too quickly. 

Since 2019 she had known him as the young McLaren driver who had no chance of acknowledging her existence. Since 2019 she has been an F1 fan that had no purpose in her life. Yet, all of a sudden with no warning, he had gone from more than a Mclaren driver and she had become more than an F1 fan. 

Now, she wakes up every morning with a message from him and it makes her heart leap and she feels like singing his name and dancing around her bedroom. Perhaps that's why she's so apprehensive, she knows if anything goes wrong today, all of it ends. All his 'Good Morning' and 'Goodnight' messages will no longer appear on her screen, his comments on all of her posts - even if it's just his private account - will stop.

She'll stop feeling special. She'll stop feeling like she matters.

And that was the only thought that cursed through her mind as she sat twiddling her thumbs on her couch. 

She hadn't much else to do, the clock seconds from striking one in the afternoon which - if he was a punctual man - meant that he was only seconds away from being at her doorstep, and that much was terrifying.