Chapter two

"If only I was pretty." Princess Gail thought to herself, whilst trying on her new lipstick. "Perfect," Gail said, checking herself out in the mirror and leaving. "What is that on your face?" Linette, Gail's elder sister asked. She was referring to Gail's horribly done mascara and eyeliner, but Gail ran off. "Wait up, Gail!" Linette exclaimed. She had went into the throneroom, and was talking to their mother, Queen Aglaia. "Mother, Linette asked me what was on my face! Can you believe that?" The Queen sighed. "Your sister is right, dear. Your eyeliner and mascara do look terrible. How did you not notice it?" Gail left, returning to her bedroom. "Gail!" Queen Aglaia shouted. Gail did come back to the throneroom. "I need you to apologize to Linette. She informed me you shouted at her earlier?" The Queen asked this question carefully. "Fi-" At this moment, a very handsome Prince came into the room. "Hello," he said, bowing infront of the Queen. "I am Prince Alastair Connington, and I am here with my father. He is busy elsewhere, so he has asked I come here alone, to deliver this letter to Queen Aglaia Armand." The Queen reached her hand out towards the Prince, and said, "That would be me. Thank you very much." She took the letter and opened it, reading it slowly as to be able to process everything. "Hello, handsome!" Princess Gail said without thinking as she returned from apologizing to her sister, Linette. "Ah, you are Princess Gail Armand?" He asked. "Why, yes, I am!" She answered. "I am Prince Alastair Connington. Pleased to meet you." Gail stared dreamily at the Prince. " I have heard of his family. So, he's richer than me? maybe this can benefit me. " She thought. "Prince Alastair Connington, will you marry me?" She asked him, hopefully. "No." He answered. Gail shed a small tear. "You are extremely ugly, and we have only just met. I would only ever marry someone beautiful." Little did she know, Prince Alastair dreamt of Linette. Her SISTER! Gail's tiny tear turned to a rush of tears, and as they turned she ran off to her room.