Family

When we reached home, everyone sat in the family area waiting for us. As we entered the room, they all surrounded me with various expressions on their faces. Nish initially had an amused expression but shifted to anger when he saw me. Mom and Dad looked worried and as for me, I was so scared. At that moment looking their faces I wanted the ground to swallow me.

"Before you guys start scolding me, I am so sorry," I said with tears forming in my eyes, I felt guilty for causing trouble to my family. When I was in the US I could do anything there, cause nobody knew who I was but now my actions represent my family.

"I didn't mean to cause any problem; I was just trying to help the child. I will never do anything like that again. Sorry, everyone. "

"show me your cheek, Princess" Mom said "It's a bit swollen. Aarnv I don't want to see this thing happening to her again. Did you get that?" Mom was angry that even Nish stepped back, and Dad looked equally angry about it.

"Princess, we are not angry at all, we know what happened and we are proud of you, we know that you will never cause any trouble for us. So don't worry love. We are just angry that someone hit you."

"Yes, I don't like the fact that you will let someone hit you, listen I have not made this empire so that my daughter gets hit by some moron," Dad said looking at me with a serious tone which still sounded a bit angry.

"Aarnav, language," Mom shouted at him.

Mom doesn't like it if someone uses bad language, if it were us then I am sure we would have gotten more. 

"Sorry love, now listen princess I don't want you to do something this reckless again."

"I am letting you go but, won't do it next time. ok? "

" yes, sorry." "Good, and don't worry about our reputation, you are more important to us."

"Sorry, everyone. I will be careful from now on."

"By the way I am proud of you, Idiot." Nish was smiling like an idiot now.

"I didn't know you could do something like that, I guess those lectures were not a waste of time and money. I love the way you threw him. " He started laughing and so did everyone.

" Man, he will never touch a woman again. loser"

"Yeah, he will never," Sameer said after staying quiet for a long time.

" What did you do Sameer?" Mom asked him with a curious and worried look on her face.

"Nothing much Mom. I just nicely talked with them." Now even I am scared. 'Why is this guy so twisted?' As if Nish read my mind.

"Why are you so twisted and scary ?"

"Seeing you like this I get goosebumps. See" he held his arm out to show it to Sameer.

"I am not twisted or scary, you are just too simple and stupid. And I am not interested in seeing how scared you are of me. By the way, I like that you are scared of me." He gave him a smirk and left the room.

"Who said that I am scared of you? Idiot." He called after him and saw us as if we would approve of him but looking at our disappointed and disgusted faces he knew what he did wrong.

" What, can't you all even once say something nice about me ?"

"No, not at all with what you do." We all started laughing and he left the room mumbling about how insensitive we are. Before he was about to step out, he turned and said,

"Idiot, I forgot to tell you I bought you your two somethings' things. It's for your bravery. Good night, I will always stay at your side no matter what." With these words, he left.