JJ Maybank: Honey, honey(smut)

POV: Honey, honey
___________________________________

"Honey, honey how he thrills me uh huh. Honey honey." I sang dancing through the wreck with a broom. I was on cleaning duty tonight which meant I had the whole place to myself.....or did I?

"Honey, honey nearly kills me uh huh honey honey." I continued swaying my hips to the music while going through the tables.

"I heard about him before, I wanted to know some more..." My thoughts wandered off to a certain blonde boy as the lyrics described my situation "And now I know what they mean he's a love mashineeee, honey makes me dizzy."

The point is you just feel songs so much more when you can relate to what's sung. Just like I did now not only do I love ABBA, but the events in the past days have been quite similar to one of their songs.

"Honey, honey let me feel it uh huh, honey honey. Honey, honey don't conceal it uh huh, honey honey." I turned on my heels and continued sweeping in a dancing manner.

"The way that you kiss goodnight..." The memory of his soft lips on my cheek rushed through my mind "The way that you hold me tight..." I could practically feel his arms around my waist hugging me from behind.

"I feel like I wanna sing when you do your thing." I skipped to the bar to get the cleaning stuff for the tables. Spraying a bit of the solution onto the old rag I started cleaning them humming to the music.

"Honey, honey touch me baby uh huh honey, honey." I leaned over the table to get to the last corner before going to the next one. "Honey, honey hold me baby uh huh honey, honey."

"You look like a movie star...." his blond curls flash through my mind " but I know just who you are.." I think of the late-night conversations we had at the beach.

"And honey to say the least,,, you're a doggone beast." I sang smirking as memories of us flooded my mind. The giddy feeling of butterflies in my stomach made me twirl around the restaurant.

"Honey, honey how you thrill me uh hu honey, honey." I grabbed my hair tie and took it out letting my curls fall loose as I sway my body along the tables. "Honey, honey nearly kill me uh huh honey, honey."

"I heard about you before..." I stopped at the balcony of the wreck to look out into the ocean. "I wanted to know some more..." I watched as the moonlight glistened on the water.

"Now I'm about to see......what you mean to me." I sang dragging out the 'e' in me letting the cool ocean breeze fan across my face and through my hair.

I let a shriek escape my lips when I felt two strong hands wrap themselves around me from behind. Soaking in the familiar feeling I turned my head to the side to glance at JJ.

"Who was that about huh?" He whispered tugging a curl behind my ear.

"W-What do you mean?" I stuttered. Did he hear me singing? Or see me dancing?

"Oh, you know when you did your little show..." I let a staggered breath escape my lips as his hands wandered slightly under my white tank top.

"You-you heard that?" I tilted my head backward as his hands soothed along my stomach and waist.

"Yeah, everything and you looked really cute." He giggled into my hair as I shut my eyes in embarrassment. I hated my singing voice but I couldn't live without singing. Trying to change the subject I said something.

"So wanna go back to my place?" I asked turning around to wrap my hands around his neck. He smiled down at me his eyes glistening in excitement.

"As much as I love to hear you sing I find it better if it's my name." He grabbed my waist and pulled me impossibly closer, our hips and noses touching.