Part 23

"ahhhhh...!!!" rain screamed last time and trying to catch his breathe "haa....haaaa....hhaa..."

Rain grandpa off the machine and go to rain who trying to catching his breathe

grandpa take one photo from side and show it to rain "tell who is he?",rain look at photo while panting and said "haa..haa..p..p..p-p'phayu....haa..hh..."

Rain whole body is still shaking,grandpa got pissed and throw the photo beside and "what the fuck!!!!"

He grabbed rain face by his hand and said "you are literally making me angry now! but it's okay this is last time! i will come after some hours and you will definitely forgot everything! your name! parents! bestfriend! your fucking husband everything!!!"

Rain try to get up but he is tied to bed and he don't have any energy his eyes start getting blur and he said "g...grandpa....i-i am..b..begging you...please don't do this....i-i will...do anything...p-please..."

Grandpa just give a stare to him and left the room rain closed his eyes and after few min he got unconscious

Luke see everything he got worried and said to himself "oh my god!! we can't let that happen! i have to tell mr.phayu stop that fucking plan!" and then he go to rain grandpa

"sir may i come in" luke said grandpa nodded luke came inside and bow him and ask "sir...actually....can i go out?"

grandpa look at him and said "go out?? you already know you can't go out!!"

Luke nodded and said "but i promise i won't do anything...i just want to go sir rain's company to take so files"

Grandpa think a little and said "fine you can go but my guards will go with you"

Luke smiled and bow him and said "thankyou so much sir"

And here in phayu's mansion,phayu standing in balcony while he got a call and see it's luke

He pick up the call and said "hello luke what happen?"

Luke = sir we have to do everything today mr.rain's grandpa going to give mr.rain last shock and this time he will forgot everything!!

Phayu got shocked and said "what!?! where are you now!!"

"i am in front of your house now!" luke said and phayu replied "okay stay there!!"

Saying that phayu run out of his room,now you all were thinking how phayu knew about everything let me tell you

Flashback~~

Phayu,rain family and luke finding rain but they can't find him,phayu got frustrated but suddenly luke got a call

Luke pick up the call and get shocked

"huh?"

"o-okay sir i will come"

"bye sir.."

Phayu turn to him and ask "what happen? who was it??"

Luke look at him and said "sir rain's grandpa...he kidnapped sir....and want me to come to him.."

Phayu looked at him with wide eyes and said "what!? where is my rain! tell me!!"

"woah! woah  calm down!! you can't go straight there! we have to make a plan first!" luke said

"don't worry!! i am very powerful than him!! because i am prince of whole thailand!" phayu shout

Luke got shocked but said with sighed "but still you can't sir! sir's grandpa definitely hide him a secret place and now where i am going it's very dangerous place in every area or place have camera or guard we have to wait one week"