chapter 38

*I was walking through the streets, with a book in my hand and my school bag on my back. I was going to meet my boyfriend, at the city library to study a bit, and then after we would go to our favorite dinner place, for food and dessert. I was walking with a smile on my face. I never knew, a girl like me would date someone like Thomas. A super hot guy, who both spoke Spanish but also English, like me. At school he is of course one of the popular guys, and I'm not.

I got over to the library. I looked around to see if he was there, but nothing. Suddenly I saw him laughing and kissing with Mae. The schools most popular girl.

"Thomas?"

He looked at me.

"Oh hi" "What are you doing? I thought you were my boyfriend" "Oh come on Ariana, you had to know I wasn't actually In love with you" "What? But I thought" "You actually thought I loved you? Oh that's pathetic. You say you're the schools smartest girl, well I guess not. I can't believe you actually thought I would date someone like you" "I thought you liked me for who I am. You told me. You told me you loved me, and wanted to be with me forever" "Well everything was all lies. Oh come on Ariana. A guy like me, wouldn't actually be with someone like you. I'm the most popular guy at school. I can't be seen with someone who likes spending all of her time in the library, and studying"

Then they began to laugh.

Mae: "It was all just a game Ariana" Thomas: "Yeah. I got what I wanted. I didn't get kicked out of the football team, because you did all of my homework" Ariana: "You used me" Mae: "Of course he did. And you fell for it all" Thomas: "I wouldn't dare to date someone like you. Your ugly, boring and useless. Which is why to make you more exciting, I thought of doing you a favor"

Suddenly two guys came. The walked over to me, and then I began to walk backwards. Thomas and one of the guys ran over to me and grabbed me. I dropped all of my things and began to fight out of their grip, while screaming. They got me on the ground. The third guy got on top of me. he quickly sat on me. I tried to push him off me, but nothing worked. . He pulled down his pants and underwear. He pulled up my dress and pulled down my underwear. He slapped me and covered my mouth with his hand. I felt him come inside me. I gasped and then I began to cry. I tried to scream, but he just slapped me a couple of times. He thrust into me and began to go faster, while he was moaning. He came. He took on his underwear and his pants. He smirked. He got on his knees. He took his hand around my throat and began to choke me. I could feel I couldn't breath. All of them began to laugh. Suddenly Thomas found a lighter and put it against my right arm. I felt a sharp pain. Suddenly I felt the feeling of a knife.

"Just so it looks like she tried to kill herself"

I heard them laugh. The second guy with the knife, took the lighter and put it against my throat. I tried to scream and fight, but nothing and then everything got dark*

I opened my eyes. I yawned and then I sat up. I got up from the bed. I found an outfit and everything I needed. I walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. I put everything on the sink. I took off my clothes ,started the water and then I began my shower.

I got my hair wet, took the shampoo in my hair, out of my hair, the conditioner in and then out. I shaved my arms, my legs, and my armpits. I put body soap on my body and then washed it off. I got out of the shower and then I stopped the water. I began to dry my body and my hair.

I put on some clean underwear and a bra. I put on some fishnet leggings, a skirt, a top, black socks, black shoes, earrings, a ring and a necklace. Lastly I did my hair, my makeup and brushed my teeth.