A Shootout With Michael Part II

Then they do as told. Leading Alpha team 5 David says "Ok, Stephen..Oliver, you both go from the back. Me and Samuel will come from the front."

Giving the hand signal to go, they take off.

Seeing Alpha team 5 is taking their place, Simone leads Alpha team 3 and says "Let's roll boys. You know the drill, all men down, none left."

James and Rodrick say in unison "YES."

As they are speaking, team 448 and team 556 also arrive. Team 448 runs up stairs and starts taking anyone who comes their way down while Team 556 begin to go down the stairs and soon make way to the basement.

On reaching the floor they see a big hall and the walls have shelves all the way up to the roof and are full of weapons.

One of them says "Man, what are they staging? A World-war?"

Another one says "Supplier, definitely."

Then one of them makes a call and says "Hi, send some troops, we have loads of weapons to haul."

The operator says "Ok, sending men right now."

As Team 448 reaches the top, they begin to take one by one down without making any sound. The leader says "Careful, main room should not gnome we are here, take them down, go."

"Chris, team 448, 556 have entered. Team 556 informed there are weapons in the basement and loads of them. Team 448 are taking the men down, rest is up to you all." Linda says to Chris on the earpiece.

"OK, got it, keep back up ready." Chris says "Remember, Michael always follows plan a and you'd expect he'll go to b but goes to d. So, be open for anything. I don't want any casualties on our side."

Soon Bobby arrives and comes over to Chris and says "Chris...."

"You came in the nick of time, ok, I'll deal with Michael, you get Jo out of here, no questions asked."

Sighing Bobby says "Ok, but be safe. If anything happens to you, I won't live to ask any question."

Just as David and his team takes on Libelo and Simone and her team takes on the men, Chris plunges on Michael as Bobby runs over to and frees Jo. Picking her up Bobby says "Let's go. I have to get you out so I can come back to help Chris."

Bobby quickly makes a run with Jo and brings her outside. Two officers quickly come running and one of them says "We got you ma'am. Let's go."

Nodding Jo goes with them as Bobby goes back.

As Bobby is coming closer, a man plunges and takes hold of Bobby from the back. Bobby also quickly places a firm grip and then flips him over his head and onto the man's back and twists his hand. Leaving him, Bobby runs ahead towards Chris but again three men block his way.

Seeing them Bobby gets angry and says "Like for real, do you think ganging up on me is gonna make any difference?"

Bobby swiftly tackles one by one and then finally reaches the hall. As he enters he sees Michael is holding a gun pointing towards Chris, so he picks a box and throws it towards Michael hitting his hand and makes him drop the gun. Chris quickly picks the gun and points it at Michael, but as Chris is about to make a move, a man comes from the back and catches Bobby from the neck and holds a knife against his throat.

Seeing Bobby is caught, Michael says "Oh my, my, you wouldn't want your Jo to be a widow before even completing a month of marriage, now would you?"

Taking a sigh Chris says "You seem to know a lot about my team, and this is something you should not be knowing. Don't worry, once I deal with you, I will find out how you found out. And as for what you said, Bobby is part of my team, the Alpha team and I'm the Alpha leader, I'm not letting anything happen to him, and you will see that for yourself."