Preference 2: He hits you...

Harry: “I’m just saying that it’s weird!” you laughed. “Yeah ok (Y/N)!” He said and laughed. “OK. Well I have to go! I promised Louis I would go for drinks.” He said kissing you on the cheek. “Do you have too?” You asked pulling him back on the couch. “Yeah sweetie. Sorry. When I get home we can watch a movie.” He said. “Ok.” You sighed. “(Y/N). Are you actually mad at me?” “No. Go. Just promise me you will be home in time.” You said. “I promise.” He said kissing you lightly before he walked out of the door. You decided to plan the night. You looked through the movies and got out some popcorn to make later. After that you watched TV.  It was 10 and you decided to text Harry to see where he was. No answer. You began to worry. It was around 12 when he walked through the door came tumbling into the apartment. “Hey babe” he said. You had fallen asleep on the couch and he pulled you to a sitting position and straddled you. “I want you so bad.” He whispered and kissed your neck. “Harry your drunk. And its 2 in the morning. I just want to go to sleep.” You said and tried to push him off you. “Come on (Y/N). Lighten up.” He said, his hand pulling on your pants. “No Harry. Stop.” You said as you pushed him off of you. He got very angry very fast and slapped you across the face. “Bitch.” He said. And got off of you, stumbling his way up the stairs. You couldn’t believe it. You called Niall. He was at Liam and Danielle’s apartment. You told him what happened and all three of them came over. Liam and Niall went to talk to Harry, and Danielle stayed with you. “You can borrow some of my clothes. You can stay with Liam and I for as long as you want babe. I can’t believe Harry would do that! He was always such a gentlemen. And you better believe Liam is going to beat the crap out of him.” Danielle said as she examined your face, and wiped away your tears. Niall came downstairs. “(Y/N). I am going to drive you and Dani to Liam’s flat while he talks to Harry.” He said. Niall came and helped you up and examined your face. “God, he is such an idiot.” He whispered and grabbed your hand and walked to the car. When you all got there, Dani set up the couch for you, then she went to bed. “Niall. Will you stay with me?” You said. He had always been your best friend and he was always there for you. “Of course babe.” He said. You both ended up falling asleep on the couch together. You both woke up to the sound of Harry running through the door. “NO! That cant be true Liam! Where is she!” He came running into the room. “(Y/N)! Babe.” He looked at you and Niall, obviously confused. “I better go. And don’t get any ideas Harry. She was upset. Nothing happened.” Niall said so Harry wouldn’t think the wrong things. “Babe.” Harry said sitting next to you. “Why is everyone saying that I-“ He stopped talking as he noticed your cheek. “Oh my god. Its true. (Y/N). Why?” “You were mad that I wouldn’t sleep with you. You were so drunk and you made me feel really uncomfortable, Harry. You hit me.” You said. Tears forming in your eyes. “(Y/N) I didn’t mean it. It was a drunken mistake. I can’t believe I hurt you. Please forgive me.” He tried to hug you, but you flinched away in fear. “(Y/N). Oh god your scared of me. Oh my god Baby I wont hurt you I promise. I wont ever again. I love you so much (Y/N). Please.” You gently touched his shoulder. “ Its ok Harry.” You said. He looked up at you and gently grabbed your face with his hands. “(Y/N). I wont ever hurt you again I promise. I love you.” He hugged you tightly and whispered sorry and I love you into your ear.

Niall: He was supposed to be home at 9. It was 2 in the morning. Were the hell could he be! A hard slam of the front door interrupted your thoughts. Niall walked right past you. You could tell he had been drinking because he was running into every possible thing in the room. “Niall. Where have you been?” You asked. “Non of your business, nosey bitch” This surprised you. Niall must have drunken a lot because he can usually hold his liquor well, but he was completely out of it. “Niall, I just wanted to know I was worried about you-“ “Stop being so fucking clingy! I’m not your damn son.” You were freighted, but you had sudden confidence. “Niall! I’m not being clingy! I have the right to know where you-“ you were cut off by him punching you, hard, in the nose. You fell backwards onto the floor. “NIALL WHAT THE FUCK!” He just grabbed a beer from the fridge and went upstairs to your shared room. You went to the bathroom to check out the damage. It was bad. You cleaned out the blood and locked the door to the bathroom, scared that he would come back and hurt you. You woke up later to Niall banging on the door. You looked at your phone and it was 11 am the next morning. “(Y/N), babe, are you in there?” you could tell he was back to normal. You got up and examined your nose. It was worse than before. You needed to leave, this was unexceptional. You quickly opened the door and walked past Niall to your suitcase, trying to hide your nose. “(Y/N)! What the hell happened! Come here babe are you ok!” He said walking towards you. “No Niall I’m not ok. Am I supposed to be ok after my boyfriend punches me?” you said grabbing your suitcase and unzipping it. “What.” He whispered. “Yeah. Last night.” “I was so drunk last night I don’t remember anything. Did I really do that? This isn’t a joke or something because it’s not funny.” You did. I promise you” you spat and went back to packing. “ Oh my god. (Y/N). Baby I’m so sorry. I can’t believe I did that. What the fuck is wrong with me. Oh no… no… no.” He sat on the bed and started to cry.  You stared at him for a second and went to sit next to him. “Niall. I’m really tempted to leave.” His head shot up. “No! You cant! I’m so sorry! I just had to go mess everything up. Oh my god I’m losing the love of my life! I hurt the love of my life and I screwed up the best thing in my life.” He said pacing the room. You thought for a second. He really did seem sorry. “Niall stop.” You said. He stopped and looked at you. He got down in front of you and took your hands. “I promise (Y/N). I will never lay a finger on you again. Please don’t go. You are everything to me. I love you more than life. Please.” “Ok.” You whispered. He hugged you tight and you both stayed like that for the rest of the night. He never hit you again.

Louis: You couldn’t believe that he had done that. You and Louis had gotten into a stupid fight over where to go to eat and he hit you. I mean, its Louis. You couldn’t believe it. After it happened you drove to a bar near to his house. You sat there taking in the events that just happened. You were looking at the red mark on your face from the camera on your phone when someone came behind you. “What happened to your face?” the man asked. He looked around your age. “Oh its nothing. I don’t want to through anything on you.” You said, looking down. “I don’t mind.” He said smiling. You thought for a second, and figured that he was a good guy. “It was my boyfriend.” You said looking down as tears began to form in your eyes. “He is an ass for doing that to someone so beautiful.” Was he really flirting right now? The boy put his hand on your thigh. “I would never do that to my girlfriend.” He said. You were beginning to become uncomfortable around him.  You pushed his hand off your thigh and began to get up, but he put his hand on your waist and pulled you back down. You got really scared and right as he was leaning into kiss you someone punched him to the ground. “Louis?” you said surprised. “(Y/N) I am so sorry. I have just been so stressed with everything that has been going on and I just cant-“ “Its ok Louis. I forgive you.” You said. “ But you cannot do anything like that again, Louis, I’m serious.” You said. “I promise I wont! Ever again. I love you so much (Y/N).”

Liam: “(Y/N)! I SAW THE PICTURES!” Liam yelled. The paparazzi had just put pictures online of you and some guy they photo shopped in. You didn’t think Liam would fall for it, but he did. “LIAM! I didn’t do anything! I have never seen that guy in my life-“ Liam slapped you hard across the face.  “Oh my god (Y/N) I’m so sorry! I-“ you slapped him hard and ran up the stairs. You locked yourself him your shared room. You slid down the back of the door and started to cry. “You heard Liam do the same on the other side. “(Y/N), baby, I’m so sorry. I’m so so sorry. Please forgive me (Y/N) please.” You got a sudden urge of confidence and shot up and opened the door. “LIAM! You hit me! You HIT me! That’s not ok! How and I supposed to trust you and forgive you! I thought you weren’t ever going to hurt me! I thought you weren’t a dick like every other boy Liam, but I was wrong.” You said. He was still on the floor. Tears flowing out of his eyes. He hugged your lower half, crying into your stomach. “(Y/N). I am so sorry. You are everything. I love you more than life itself. I was mad. It won’t happen again. I wont ever do anything like that again. I promise. I love you so much.” You fell to your knees and looked him straight in the eyes. “How do I know you wont.” You whispered. “I promise (Y/N). I will do absolutely anything to make you believe me please. (Y/N), baby I am so sorry…” he ran on like that for a while before you brought his face to yours and kissed him. It took him a second to realize that you were forgiving him, and then he kissed you back. “Its ok Liam. Just please don’t do it again.” “I promise (Y/N). I promise.” He said and hugged you tightly.

Zayn: “I CAN’T BELIVE YOU RIGHT NOW (Y/N)!” Zayn yelled! “ OH JUST SHUT UP ZAYN!” you yell back. It has been like this for a while. You were fighting and you forgot why. This has been happening a lot lately between you too. You were sick of it. “I’m done” you said and began to gather your things. “WHAT!?! YOU CAN’T JUST WALK OUT ON ME!”  You kept on packing. “(Y/N) LOOK AT ME!” Zayn yelled and grabbed your arm, turning you towards him. “NO ZAYN! IM DONE WITH-” you were cut off by a sharp slap against your face. You ran out of his house and started to run down the street. You were halfway down his street when you broke down and just sat on the curb and cried. You couldn’t believe he would do that. You never thought that he would ever lay a finger on you. “(Y/N)?” zayn called. You didn’t move from your spot. “(Y/N)…” Zayn whispered as he kneeled down in front of you. “(Y/N), baby, I am such an ass. I can’t believe I did that. I am so sorry. Please believe me. Please don’t leave me…” He whispered, kissing your hands. You looked up, and he was crying. You had never seen him like this before, it killed you. “Zayn?” You asked. His head shot up. “Yes (Y/N)?” “Do you promise you wont do that again? Ever. If you do I will be gone. This is your last chance.” You said quietly. “Yes (Y/N). I promise. It won’t happen again. I will never lay a finger on you again.” You thought for a second before leaning in and kissing him.