𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

In the streets, the Chitari charge, destroying whatever they can.

A group of civilians is hiding in a bus with the Chitari right outside and closing in. They all huddle together, fearful of their impending deaths. One of the Chitari grabs the door and rips it off before entering. Upon seeing the people, it takes out some sort of rifle and aims it at them. But before any shot can be fired, the roof of the bus is punched through by a large red arm. The Chitari is grabbed by the face and viciously pulled up through the roof.

Above, you throw it into the others. You then jump off the bus and slam all four of your arms into the ground, sending them flying back. The people come out of the Bus to see you standing there.

Four Arms: Get to the subway! GO!

You then lunge off into the distance. While in the air, you land on a flying speeder and quickly punch through it before jumping off and onto another to do the same. you then jump and touch your chest.

 you then jump and touch your chest

Heatblast: Heatblast!!

You use fire to propel yourself off the speeder and fly through the air. While flying you find yourself reunited with Iron Man, who's being chased down by more speeders.

Tony (comm): On me kid!

Flying side by side, he fires repulser blasts and you throw fireballs. The two of you slow down and allow them to pass by so that you can both get a shot. More are on your tail, so the two of you fly through the tunnels of a parking garage. Thanks to your better maneuverability, you're able to exit out the other side unscathed while the Chitari crash and burn.

Heatblast: Nice! What's next?

Clint (comm): Well, Thor's taking on a squadron down on sixth.

Tony (comm): And he didn't invite us?

The two of you quickly change course and make your way back. While flying, you see Natasha, who has overtaken a speeder for herself. Iron Man gets down to ground level to help Cap, While you keep flying towards one of the leviathans from the back and touch the Omnitrix.

 Iron Man gets down to ground level to help Cap, While you keep flying towards one of the leviathans from the back and touch the Omnitrix