The Omnitrix

Features

• Omnitrix Generated Uniform (Created by nanotech)

• The Omnitrix allows the wearer to change their genetic code and turn them into that of an extraterrestrial

• The Omnitrix allows the wearer to change their genetic code and turn them into that of an extraterrestrial. It has an estimated 1,000,912 different samples.

• The Omnitrix transformations are the prime example of the species, being healthiest, strongest, and most versatile relative to the users age.

• There's a self-defense pulse blast that will activate in case someone tries to forcefully remove it from the wearers wrist.

• Once transformed, the user has approximately 15 minutes before the omnitrix's built-in limiter times out and changes them back. If the user chooses, they can touch the omnitrix while transformed and change back at any time so that they don't have to wait. Touching the omnitrix can also change the user from alien to alien. However, this will drain the limiter more quickly.

• The Omnitrix has a "Master Control", which gives the user unlimited transformation time. It also allows them to transform into an alien, or switching between transformations, using just their thoughts and unlocks every single DNA sample in the Omnitrix database. Master Control can only be accessed by the voice command of its creator, or by a code.

• For certain transformations, the Omnitrix automatically uses the molecules of its wearer's clothes to create different types of clothing.

• The Omnitrix's placement on the transformations is on the chest. There are exceptions however, such as with Goop, who's Omnitrix is located on his anti gravity projector. This is because his slime body makes it easy for the omnitrix to be removed.

• The Omnitrix can supply transformations with necessary equipment for safe use made with nanotech.

• The Omnitrix has a built in DNA scanner for collecting new samples, as well as a Universal Translator and communicator.

• The Omnitrix can be used to hack into and program other pieces of technology, as well as check news, internet, etc.

• The Omnitrix can repair damaged DNA.

• Built-in A.I.

• The Omnitrix can send knowledge and basic instincts of the selected alien species into the users brain after transforming. That way they will instinctively know all of a transformation's abilities and capabilities, even if they've never turned into that alien before.

• The omnitrix has a last resort failsafe. If the user is close to death or about to die somehow, the omnitrix will automatically turn them into the transformation most suitable to survive the current situation.