.•୨𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤୧•.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.03•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Jungkook's POV:

I gulped reading the things written by Areum, It's insane, totally fuck up! How the hell she got to know how we Male feels having a bonner or we felt hard and things like that! How can she! "Then he grabbed by her throat and said You're mine, only mine and only I've the right to fuck you good, made her to blush, wait what!". Is it romantic?! He literally hold her throat, nearly chocking her up! And here she's blushing!!!

I gulped as I read further "He put the pressure on her throat nearly choking every way of her breathing making her pu-pussy to clench, he got down on his knees and spread her legs where she felt his inner throbing by the overwhelming feeling of pleasure of being touched ". Wha-what even I'm reading! Why I'm in this world!!!.

"She throw her head on the wall when he removed her pan-pantie and moves his face between her legs as she hissed feeling his breath over her throbing pussy, Already so fucking wet for me, let me drink all the juice out of you He said as he let his tongue out to lick her clenching and unclenching hole-"
I'm fucking out, I can't read it anymore I immediately closed the app as I gulped and went to bathroom, I open the shower, I'm feeling so Unholy now!! Oh My holy God forgive me for my Sins!

I straighten my back being traumatised by just I read, thinking of her, she looks so adorable, cute little kitten but oh my! I can never think that she's that wild! She's a Wild Kitten that I never thought of.

When I got to know that she wrote, I thought that her writing would be some type of cute Rom-com, Disney type of princess but fuck! I looked at the shower as I closes my eyes. People writes the things that they want to do, that they want to be.

Authors used to write some of their pieces inside their words. She writes it because she wants that, she want to be touch like that, I gulped how it would be me touching and licking her up like that way, where her hole be clenching and dripping for me-

I immediately shook my head, no this can't be! She's just my friend, we're only friends, I slammed my hand on the wall, she likes Taehyung, I can bet she likes him, The way she looks at him, blushes whenever he talks, I can fucking bet that she likes that Motherfucker.

She used to write cold Man just like Taehyung is, but also Man who kills just for his lady, she don't like Heros instead Villians I'm not that type of, I smirked at the thought but I could be like that. I wanted to make her my princess but I could be her villian and can make her mine, My Queen.

--

I walked towards my class as someone pushed me from back, I gulped knowing who could it be. "Yo! boild egg". She said from back while laughing as I looked back at her and smiled. I used to like her calling me like that but now I don't. I want her to call me something else, the names she used to write in her books. "Where to huh?!". Areum asked "To café". I said as she nodded and starts to walk with me, she's walking like jumping just as a kid, but her thoughts and her words made me to gulp again on my slaiva.