Living With A Bad Boy

Chapter 1:

“Get out if my way". I heard a husky voice come from down the hall way. It was Drew Stone the bad ass, Mr. Player, Rule Breaker you get the point right? He came strutting down the hall way people stepped out of his way they knew better not mess with him. Girls stared in awe wishing he would just take a glance at them, while some boys glared at him having the ability to take the attention of so many girls.

His locker was right next to mine but he probably never noticed me. No, I’m not one of his fan girls or dream out him but I wasn’t going to lie he was a looker. He had high cheek bones, and green misty eyes, and he was built, he had all the muscles in the right places. Every girl would agree the he was hot but relationships... yeah he doesn’t do that. He only has hook ups and that’s it.

"Move Nerd" The same voice said again.

He shot daggers at me I hadn’t realized when I went into deep thought I was standing in front of his locker.

"Anyday now would be nice". He said in an annoyed tone.

"I-I , Umm w-was just-"Yeah great way to embarrass yourself Bella.?

"What happened cat got your tongue ". He smirked.

“Ha ha funny ". I replied scarcity. 

"Then what’s the problem I'm too good looking for you to handle". O yeah and he is Mr. Cocky

“Funny I have better". I grinned at him

“Well I look better than any guy in the school all the girls would agree."

"Not me your just any other smartass who thinks your all bad and what not" I stormed down the hall way

“See you later princess" he called after me.

FML

The bell started to ring I knew I had to get to class soon. I saw my best firend  Jules looking in scape playing with her hair.

“BOO.” I yelled in her ear.

She feel off the chair and  knocked off Jason things off his desk and tripped Amber. I couldn’t stop laughing It hurt so bad I had to hold my sides.

“ Okay okay I get it would you shut up now”. She mumbled.

“Don’t be upset babe” I teasing pinched her cheeks “ok that was funny only you have reactions like that I would have expected you to gasp or something but not do that much”. I  snicked.

“Whatever, what took you so long?” . She questioned dusting off her jeans.

“Yeah about that you know Drew right?”.

“The sexy badass right?”

“Yeah him look I was in front of his locker and he called me a nerd and we went back a fort and I called him a want to be bad ass and he looked like sh!t.”

Just then I felt a throbbing in my left cheek. “Why the Fudge balls would you say it?!”shescreeched.

“First Ow and he tempted me he was so annoying and talking like he was some big shot”.

“Well you could have walked away stupid, you know what he did to the last guy who messed worth him he said he was in a comma for a week and never came back.”

“Mhm just believe all the rumors you hear Julies lets be serious he doesn’t even know me, it’s in the past know let’s talk about something else

“Whatever Bell I just don’t want to see you hurt.” She smiled. And we went on to talking about something else

____________________________________________________________________________________