Part 22

"If people treat you like a option leave them like a choice."

Author's Pov: 

A month passed by for that incident, both side of the families agreed for the marriage. And few week ago Jin and Jisoo's engagement was also held, it went amazing without any problem. Mr.Kim (Jin's father) decided to hand back YG company to Jisoo, but continue the collaboration. After hearing it you were the only person to be happy. Jin and Jisoo were upset as they won't be able to see each often.

Taehyung was totally mad with this decision cause the reason why he returned back to Korea was because of this company, and now his dad is handing it back. He just felt like vanishing into thin air, not able to face you. As you started to tease him from that day onwards, which he didn't liked a bit.

But in this month you both become close, more like friends. As you two were now handling your respective companies, and due to the collaboration it helped you both a lot to get to know each other. While Jin and Jisoo were busy for there marriage which is going to be held soon in few days.

Y/n: Ya, I will send you the files today itself,----- I will talk to you later Taehyung, Jisoo unie is calling me

Taehyung: Okay, bye.

Y/n: Hmm bye...... Hello unnie?

Jisoo: Y/n are you free today---

Y/n: No I'm not.

Jisoo: Ya! soon your sister is going to marry and you don't even want to talk with me.

Y/n: (sigh) Ok, ok fine now tell me what do you want?

Jisoo: Can you...... can you please, please give the wedding invitation to Rosé and Jennie. I have lot's of work to do. Please help me out this once.

Y/n: What important work do have rather then talking with your boyfriend the whole day on the call. (mumble)

Jisoo: What did you say?

Y/n: Okay fine I will, but I don't have the Invitation cards with me.

Jisoo: I have put some cards in your handbag this morning, and also don't forget to give one to Sana.

Y/n: You! did this on purpose didn't you--- hello? hello? Ash!.

You sigh and decided to give the invitation on your way to home, and first finish your work. The wedding venue is going to be Jin's hometown Gwacheon, where his grandparents stay. Both the families also decided to stay there for few days, so you all have to go there day after tomorrow, and prepare everything for the marriage.

It was past 6 in the evening and you were done with your work, so you grabbed your bag and left your cabin. You knock on the door and entered inside.

 You knock on the door and entered inside