38

Shiva widened his eyes. Kavin saw him.

Ena dhaan own brothers or sisters irundhaalum indha cousins bonding ae Vera level dhaan. Though they do lots of fight for silly things, they can't be without eachother. Evalo cousins irundhaalum no matter how much they love them, that one cousin will be always special.

Kavin hugged her and consoled her.

Ma: Naan nejama dhaan solren enaku ..

That's it Kavin doesn't have heart to see his beloved akka cry infront of him, so he stopped her. If he would stay there for even minute he would drag Madhu with him.

Ka: Mama akka va paathukonga naan varen. Akka bye.

After Kavin left, Madhu didn't open her mouth. Both reached their home. Madhu went to Shiva's room and shut the door and laid on the bed. River of Tears started to flow from her eyes. She doesn't know when sleep engulfed her. Whereas every passing minutes was taking Shiva's life little by little.

He sat on the cot watching the rooms door. As he was also exhausted and offcourse after a full kattu he also slept. When he woke up, his rooms door was wide open. But he couldn't find her, he searched her and finally he came out to check whether she went to temple, he saw her silhouette in the terrace.

He reached terrace and hugged her tightly without saying anything. Madhu was taken back by his sudden hug and tried pushing him. All her attempts went in vein, finally she gave up and opened her mouth.

Please ena konjam vidunga..

Shiva released her and she saw tears in his eyes. Without anyother word she ran down to the house. Shiva after few minutes of calming himself came down and found her getting ready.

Enge kelambre?

Kovil poren.

Vinayagar kovil ka?

Marudhamalai ku.

Indha nerathula poitu epo varuva?

Naaliku evng mela dhaan varuven.

Adhu vara?

Priya kuda apdiye vera engayaachum poren.

Inum evalo naaliku ipdi iruka pore?

Naan apovae sorry keka vandhen you shut the door on my face. Adutha naal um apologize pannen inime try panadha nu soltu poiteenga. Adhuku aprm when does we meet??
Huh??
Nethu ... Ipo ena vandhu evalo naal nu keta? Neenga kelambaraku munna naanae kelambikren. Enga ponaalum naaliku night veetuku vandhiruven. Just leave me undisturbed.

Madhu sorry adhu un inferiority ah purinjikaama paneetan. Nee pesna words avalo deep aanadhu adhu ena romba hurt paneerchu adhaan una undisturbed ah ivalo naal vituten. Aana adhu en thappu dhaan. Adhu naala dhaan apdi avoid pannen.

Haan ipovum apdiye avoid paneetu poga vendiyathu dhaana. Company kudukavum vera ponnu vandhaachu apdiye iruka vendiyathu dhaana??

Madhu please ena nadandhuchunu theriyaama thirumba thirumba vaarthai ah kotaadha. Please.

He kneeled and joined his hands looking her.

Madhu sat on the cot without uttering any word.

En mind fulla nee sonnadhu dhan odeetu irundhuchu so ela work ahyum dump pani paneetu irundhen adhu naala en P.. ahm en juniors um enkuda iruka vendiya situation. One week ah work pressure um jaasthi andha ponnu vera enaya tension pana nu adichiten Ava mayangita aprm hospital la sethutu madhiyam um saapdla pasikidhu nu apo dhaan saapda vandhen Ava vandhu theva ilama hug pani inoru arai vaangeetu poita. Una thavara vera oru ponna naan paapen nu un kanavula kuda nenaikadha Madhu andha thought ae ena kondrum.
P..l..e..a..s...e..
He whispered holding her hands in his.

Na apdi edhum sollalaye company kudukavum nu dhaana sonnen. I didn't mean it.
She murmured.

Aparam ean Kavin vandhadhum apdi aludha avana paakadha naala nu solladha please.

Adhu Vishnu anna kita elathayum soltu irundhen so apovae verge of crying la irundhen. Avana paathadhum control pana mudiyaama aludhuten.

Unaku enmela konjam kuda sandhegam varalaya?

Adhuku laam you don't fit.

Purila.

Neenga seri patu vara maateenga.

Ean?

Aama love pana naanae permission ilama hug pana mudiyaathu. Idhula inoru ponnu vandhu pesi palagi hug uh? Seri than.

Shiva widened his eyes while Madhu gave a naughty smile.

Una laam un istam ku vitadhu naala dhaana ivalo pesra ipo ena panren nu paaru.

He got up but she started running away from him. She ran into his room and went behind the cot, both was rounding the cot but suddenly Shiva stopped making her also stop. She looked at him puzzled, he locked the door and climbed on bed and locked her between him and the wall, keeping both the hands on each side.

He moved near her ears and whispered.

Enaku neraiya aasai iruku ipdi laa pesi en control ku tough kudukaadha aprm happy ah lose paneeduvan .... control ah ...

He winked and kissed her cheeks and moved away. Madhu stood rooted to the ground. Her mind replayed his words repeatedly.

Madhu thought whether she is making things tough between them. But her thoughts were disturbed by his words.

Nee romba yosichikitae nikkadha ma. Enaku pasikidhu vaa samaikalaam.

Haan varen.

Madhu went to kitchen and joined him. They both cooked so happily and discussed about all the events that took place in this week. After a heavy dinner, Madhu again went to terrace. Whereas Shiva was washing the dishes.

She stood there enjoying the breeze and was thinking about them. She doesn't want to be like this forever with him. This one week was hell for her, her past days she lived not even minding him but that doesn't bother them but this week made her realise his importance in her life. She also thought of his words, "Happy ah lose paneeduven ... Control ah" this was something bothering her mind. She thought that she is unfit for his love. She is still hurting him and not giving any consideration to his feelings. She knows she fell for him but is it enough? Only she knows it she doesn't even confess it to him.

By then Shiva came and saw her hugging herself for the cold breeze and deeply involved in her thoughts. He went near her and released her hands and back hugged her and rested his head on her neck. She came back to reality when she felt his cold hands on her clothed waist.

He hugged her tightly, which conveyed that she needn't think too much. Both stood there for sometime without uttering any word. Silence is the only language their heart spoke.

*************

Hello cupcakes 😍

Iniku en birthday so pre birthday celebrations kaaga naan en family and relatives oda oru long trip poiten adhaan indha update late aageerchu iniku epdiyaachum update paniye aaganum indha happy aana day la en readers um konjam happy aah irukalaam nu romba avasara avasarama ready pana update please bare with my spelling mistakes.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter...

Marakama indha chapter epdi irundhuchunu soleetu ponga ..

Tata bubyeeee cupcakes 🥳