Chapter 6

"I'm pregnant?" Naruto echoed and Tsunade nodded. "You're messing with me, right? This is just you playing a sick joke, right?" The elder blonde shook her head.

"I wish this was a joke, but I'm being serious. You're pregnant." She said as she took her hand off the blond's shoulder and walked over to get the ultrasound machine. "According to the sample, you're about three weeks in your pregnancy but I need to do ultrasound to be just to be of that." She bought over the machine and the blond shook his head.

"No. No, there's no way. You need to stop this joke. I can't be pregnant, I'm not pregnant." He denied." I'm a guy, it's not possible." Tsunade furrowed her eyebrows as she scoffed.

"Actually, it is." Naruto still shook his head in denial.

"No, I don't believe you." Tsunade crossed her arms with an unamused smirk.

"You want a bet? I still need to do an ultrasound to confirm the urine test guess of pregnancy so if you are pregnant, which you are, you'll see it on the screen." She said and Naruto frowned, she's really not going to give up this joke.

"Not happening."

"I think you should." Hinata spoke up and Naruto whipped his head toward the purple haired woman.

"You don't actually believe this, do you? Hinata, I'm a man. I can't be pregnant." He reasoned and Hinata shrugged.

"You could be, think about your symptoms. The vomiting, the nausea. The craving for tomatoes." She pointed out before sheepishly snatched her cheek. "You've also kinda been moody lately..." She admitted, making the blond blushed bright red. "I honestly think you could be if Tsunade-sama says you could be."

"Again, I'm a guy. So I'm not." Naruto said, still flustered about Hinata's comment about him being moody, and Tsunade gently waved the wand of the ultrasound machine.

"Only one way to find out for sure, what do you have to lose?" She teased and Naruto crossed his arms.

"My dignity. But honestly if it gets this charade end, then get it over with." Naruto laid down on the examination table and lifted up his shirt, Tsunade grinned.

"Thank you for your compliance." She remarked as she turned on the machine and she grabbed the ultrasound gel, popping its cap open. "This is going to be a little cold, brace yourself." She squirted the gel on Naruto's belly, the blond shivering only a bit, and then gently pressed the ultrasound's wand against the slightly flat abdomen, moving it around while the motion was captured on the screen. "So as you can see I'm not lying about this, you have your large intestines..." She moved the wand to the left of Naruto's stomach. "...your small intestines..." And then she moved down to where she thought the blond's womb would be, smirking when not did the baby show up, but the machine picking up the unborn child's heartbeat. "And there...is your baby and that is about the size of a three week old pregnancy." She turned to the couple, which she suspected wasn't a couple at all.

Not with Hinata's shock yet excited expression. "Oh my Kami, Naruto-kun you're actually pregnant!" She said as she looked at the little peanut shaped thing on the screen and she smiled, happy for her friend's strange and almost impossible yet wonderful news. "You're having a baby!" Then she noticed the silence of the blond. "Naruto-kun?" She glanced down at him, finding him looking at the screen with a terrified expression which now Tsunade noticed.

"Naruto." She called out, but the blond wasn't listening.

He was too busy trying to wrap his head around what he was seeing. He knew what he looking at because, back when he was a young teenager, Sakura would show him some of the ultrasound photos she got when she was Tsunade's apprentice. He knew what an early pregnancy ultrasound looked like and this one was coming from him.