Rhyan's Jealousy

Avni and rhyan's car was the last to reach the location....They reached
Without evening looking at Rhyan , Avni ran inside as if she has seen a ghost!!!
Avni Came inside the farmhouse.

Avni - tinaa...!!! Ruhiii!!!... (Shouting theirs names loudly)
*All came running*
Tina - what happened broh?? ...
Ruhi - kya hua bhoot dekh liya kyaa tune .. aishe kyu bhag k aa rhi..aur chilla rhi 🤨
Avni - (being breathless)... Broh.. really he is a ghost only..!!
Ruhi - are you talking about bhaie?
Avni - yes .!! He is a damn rude person...and very wierd also..like a ghost!! 👻
*Rhyan was standing at back*
Rhyan - 🤨🤨 !!! What are u saying..?? Say it again??
Avni - (blank).... 💀
Rhyan - 🤨🤨
Avni - nothing nothing!!!...
*Came inside running , holding ruhi's hand*
Avni - where's my room?
Ruhi - first floor!!
Avni - okay
*Directly she stopped in her room*
*Laying on bed*
*Avni was causally thinking- ... Mr. Rude is really rude .. he seems like devil...i mean he is good looking...he is hot... But he is scary also.. and why the hell my heartbeat starts running like hell near him!!.. okay avni leave this all...just get fresh and go down..ruhi and tina might be waiting*

Avni's look 👆👆👆👆👆👆 She was causally dressed up!!

Avni's look 👆👆👆👆👆👆
She was causally dressed up!!..

*When she came to the garden...there she saw a cute little rabbit...and she went running...hold the rabbit..and made it sit on her lap..and started playing with it.... loving it ..kissing it ... showing lots of love .
Tina and ruhi also joined her...they were very happy with that rabbit...it was looking like...no one exists near them.. except that rabbit 🐇 . *

 *

*And another side of garden... vedant was planning barbeque.. he was busy setting up...and rhyan was busy on call... attending his business calls..*

Vedant - bhaie..lets go!!.. agar aap idhr v busy he rahoge toh kya faida fir picnic pe aane ka
Rhyan - (without looking at him) shutt up!!...
Vedant - (in his mind) kuch toh krna hoga ...umm 🤔
Ohh i have an idea.. 💡
Vedant - bhaie!! Aapki wali ko wo bunny 🐇 bhaga k le jayega...dekho na kaishe chipak rhi h wo bunny se.. itna pyaar koie lutata hai kya janwaro pe! 🤪
Rhyan - (looked at the place where avni was playing with rabbit) ... (He gave a sercastic look 👀)
Rhyan - lets go!!
Vedant - bhaie pr aapke calls?
Rhyan - i will attend it later ...
Vedant - 😏😏(in his mind) kaam ho gya ...well done vedant

*They walked near them..rhyan saw avni kissing that rabbit... 🐇.. hugging it..and keeping it near her chest..rhyan was thinking...why the hell is she bringing that bunny this close to her..* Basically he was getting jealous... because when he kissed her..she was angry and now she was kissing that rabbit.. which is a animal..how can she do that..!!...i mean look at me..i am really handsome..good looking...girls dies to come close to me and this idiot girls also want to get away from me..!! And now this rabbit...okay ..so i have to do something*

Vedant - okay guys...chalo aab.. barbeque pe...i have set everything
Avni - noh!...aap sb chalo..mein thore der me aati hu !
Vedant - parr...
Ruhi - chal avni!!..
Avni - par ye chotu bunny kidhr rahega fir ..he will be alone!! 🥺
Tina - toh chalo isse v le k
Ruhi - good ideas
Avni - okay!!.. 😁😁
Rhyan - no need... You can't bring this bloody bunny
Avni - are u afraid of it??
Rhyan - really??... What are you even asking
Avni - i thought so..
Rhyan - i just said because we are gonna have food..and this is a animal..and you can't this it along with you!!
Avni - who asked you.. i m gonna take it with me..else i will also not go 😤
Rhyan - u..!!!
Ruhi - let her take it bhaie ....she won't go otherwise
Rhyan - (didn't said anything and walked)
Ruhi - okay lets go...bhaie maan gyee

*They all walked to barbeque...they had fun..had tasy tasy kababs ....they enjoyed a lot*...

Morning,
Avni got up and started finding her bunny...she tried to find everywhere but she was unable to find it!!.. she asked the maid ..
Maid- mam!! Sir shifted all the rabbits to differentiate place last night only!!
Avni - whatt!!!
*Maid walked off*
Avni - (in her mind) this man is really crazy... why can't he even love a Little creature...🤧 my bunny ..
*She was angry 💢 from Rhyan...*

*Next day they had a plan to visit a tourist place*
*Where they will go?*
*Lets see how avni will show her angry towards rhyan*
*Will rhyan be able to handle avni's anger?*
*What will be avni's reaction after knowing that rhyan was jealous of a "rabbit"*
*Lets see in next part*