VOTINGS!!!!

Farwa:
Today was the voting day, i couldn't wait.
We were enjoying alot.
I was going to vote shayan for the head boy, but everyone insisted to vote samar. Everyone wanted samar as the head boy, but i didn't get the vibe.
Ahad and taha was insisting alot, so i voted maryam as the head girl and so called samar as the head boy. I wasn't happy, i didn't like him. He sounds so boring, he will make the school more boring.
After the voting, classes begin.
We all were enjoying and discussing what will be the results.

Samar:
The school was kinda fun. Almost everyone voted for me, Farwa too. She was always irritating me, that i would not become the head boy. Yet she voted for me. Strange.
The classes begin, but none was listening to the teacher, i am the good Student here. I'm always with my stuff and paying attention. I try to do my best.
And here Ahad was always after that girl, and taha after maryam.
Love, love, love.
Such a fake thing.

Farwa:
We were much enjoying school, October begin.
I became close to maryam, anoosha, ahad and taha.
Maryam and taha were in a relationship.
Maryam told me a week ago, that she liked taha. Taha was also involved, never expected that. Because the hieght difference, maryam is short and taha is too tall. Such a cute match.
They didn't stop shipping me to Ahad.
And after 2 days, i got to know that ahad likes me, i started avoiding him. Everything was so messed up, they were all shipping me to him, and here i hated it. I wanted everyone to normalize it. Whole school thought we're dating. Like we're not, i was annoyed.

Samar:
3rd week of October, gossips were all over the school about ahad, farwa and maryam, taha.
I almost thought ahad and farwa were dating, they're not.
Maryam and taha made a really good match.
Ahad liked farwa, farwa didn't like ahad۔ i guess she was too pretty for him. Farwa, maryam and anoosha used to annoy me alotttt.
I annoyed them back, i learned the tricks.
October passed with 1st term exams, i was stressed honestly. I didn't pay much attention to studies, because I always had to do my sis work and all.
I didn't pass and i was scared, my parents weren't that strict. I showed them the result, they told me to do better next time.
I really wanted to make them proud, i hope i do.
2nd assessment are in November then mid-terms in December.
I will do good in 2nd assessment inshaAllah.

Farwa:
I was so so so angry at myself, i should have studied yaar. I literally got 14/30 in history. Baba was a little upset, but I'll make it up to him the next time.
I studied a little in front of him, for some days. Then on November 3rd our 2nd assessment was going to start. Just a few days. Habiba, maryam and me went to dolmen to hang out. Anoosha couldn't come because it was too far from her house. Well good day.
I came back and thought of sleeping as i was tired. I opened my phone before sleeping.
Ahad messaged me.
'Ahad: hello '
I told him to not message me, i wasn't allowed to talk to any boy.
I replied hesitantly 'hi'
He replied real quick and started talking about how everyone ships us. I told him to not even think of it or talk to me about it and slept.
ahad:
Shit! Shit! Shit! Man! I sounded so desperate! Shouldn't have talked like that. I should make her sure that I'm not involved and everyone is making things up or everything will be messed!
Samar always tell me to give up on her, i dont understand what he has to do with her. They're of no match, its that i understand. They fight alot.
Maybe he tells me that because he hates her.

Samar: