Chapter nine

TW— harassment, violence

"can you repeat that? i quite didn’t heard you" hoseok doesn’t need to lift his head from the chopping board to see the smirk on his son face,, jungkook teasing tone was enough for him. Hoseok sighed, his face already heating up as he remembered how he the jung hoseok invited yoongi for a date in his home.

"i invited yoongi hyung for a dinner this Tuesday " hoseok repeated, jungkook hummed, he crossed his hands over his chest.

"i still didn’t heard you eomma " jungkook sing-song, hoseok really wanted to shove the knife in his hand somewhere,,"maybe you should be more clarified,, maybe i will understand then " jungkook say's, making hoseok's ears red. Hoseok raised a little shit didn’t he?

Hoseok stopped chopping the tomato for the omelet he was going to make and finally looked at his son, who as hoseok expected were looking at him with the most innocent face that ever existed on earth but hoseok knows his son is anything but innocent especially when it comes to tease hoseok. Hoseok decided to give up considering jungkook wont accept defeat until Hoseok say's exactly what jungkook wanted to hear. Hoseok was a real weak man when it comes to his son.

"fine i asked yoongi hyung for a second date so he will be here eating dinner with us tomorrow night -" hoseok glare at his son, who had a wide grin on his face "-are you happy now?" hoseok asked his word held no anger for his son.

"very happy eomma " jungkook say's, showing hoseok his white bunny like teeth, hoseok heart melted at his son beautiful smile.

"so like i was saying he will be here for the dinner and we need ingredients for the food i was planning to cook, so are you free tomorrow? " hoseok ask and jungkook made a thoughtful face, clearly replaying his schedule inside his head. Hoseok went back to chopping the vegetable for the omelet.

"i am free after lunch " jungkook say's and nodded his head, "-but don’t you have work tomorrow? " jungkook ask,

"i had two classes but i cancel them and took the day off" hoseok say's as he mixed the vegetable with the eggs, hoseok put the frying pan on the stove, he put half a spoon of butter on the pan, waited few second for the butter to melt, once the butter were hot enough hoseok put the egg mixture on the pan.

"we can go after my class ended? " jungkook proposed and hoseok nods,

"i will pick you up then " hoseok say's, he flipped the egg perfectly, jungkook looked at awe,

"sounds good to me " jungkook say's, hoseok turned off the gas, he put the omelet into the plate, decorated it with some Ketchup and placed it infront of jungkook,, hoseok sat on the chair infront of jungkook with his own omelet, the table had toasted bread, some fruits, a cup of tea for hoseok and one glass of orange juice for jungkook.

"how's your practice going?" hoseok ask as he took a bite from his food,, Hoseok didn’t had time to ask jungkook about his practice at all as on Saturday he spent the day with yoongi and on sunday he had classes all day long. In all this mess hoseok couldn’t pay much attention to his son games and hoseok was feeling too much guilty for that. Hoseok doesn’t want jungkook to thinks he is alone in anywhere in his life. Hoseok wants to be present for his son whenever the latte will need him.

"it’s going good,, coach said i need help with my footing tho " jungkook say's, he looked at hoseok, hoseok cut his omelet and held it infront of jungkook mouth even tho jungkook had his own very omelet. Jungkook took the bite and start chewing his food.

"Is your coach going to help you?" hoseok ask, watching his son chewing the food,, hoseok's omega felt in contain seeing their pup eating happily before they leave for their classes. Jungkook shaked his head and hoseok frowned.