CHAPTER 3

Ava: Uh,uh, Ugo, you were done early.

Sky: Yeah, but where are you going.

Ava: Oh, well, I was just coming out to make a call( they are interrupted by a waitress)

Waitress: Um, excuse me, ma'am, but you haven't paid the bills yet.

Ava: Oh yes, I must have forgotten to tell you that my friend here will be paying.

Sky: Excuse me? What kind of a lie is that?

Ava: Oh my gosh, Ugo, what are you saying? Aren't you the one who ate the food.

Sky: Who is Ugo, I'm not ugo, my name is Sky, and so what if I ate the food, you were the one who ordered the food.

Ava: ok, now you're just cooking up stories ( they begin to beaker loudly)
Hey, look, a flying camel!

Sky: where (sky and the waitresses look the other way as Ava starts to run and crosses the road). Hey, look, she's running away! ( he is about to follow her when the waitress holds him back)

Waitress: Hey sir, where are you going ? You haven't paid for the bills yet.

Sky: ma'am, please listen, I can't pay you. The girl who just ran away is the one you are supposed to be holding, not me.

Waitress: If you can't pay, then I guess i can get something for you to do.

Sky: ( giggles) You're kidding, right?( The waitress nods her head in disapproval ).

The next thing, we see Sky mopping the floor.

Sky: So this is how people in the big city behave. First, she offered to help me, and then she left me to suffer. If she knew that she wasn't able to pay, then why would she offer to help in the first place, so wretched.

Waitress: Hey, when you're done with that, go wash the dishes.

Sky: things that I've never done in my life, I have to do them now because I want to survive. The worst part is that I don't even have where to stay. I think I will have to go back to Decresh. I've had enough.