CHAPTER 29

"Amy!" Coco shouted

"Gosh, you scared me! I thought it was my mom!" Amy yelped

"Even though what you guys are doing is totally wrong and out of line,"

"Hey, shut up! You're not a saint yourself!"

"Whatever,"

"I'm Pablo, Amy's..." Pablo started to say but Coco cut him off

"Amy's home tutor turned, boyfriend, I know" Coco said, plopping down on the couch

"So what brings you here?"

"I'm not allowed to visit my best friend anymore, huh?" Coco pouted "Just because you have a boyfriend, I can't come by? Check your phone I've called you at least 30 times today!"

"Liar! You called only five times!" Amy retorted, rolling her eyes

"Oh, you saw my calls! Why didn't you pick up?"

"I... uh... what did you want "

"I'm bored!" Coco declared, flopping down onto the couch. "Isadora and Leonardo won't come out of their room."

"I'm actually busy here" Amy quipped wrapping her arms around Pablo in a playful embrace

"Crazy bitch," Coco muttered under her breath as a message popped up on her phone. "Can we talk? I wanna tell you something."

"I've gotta run," Coco said  excitement as she dashed out the door

★☆★

Isadora sat on the couch her eyes red and puffy from crying Leonardo sat down next to her, a worried look on his face.

"Hey, I thought I already apologized Why are you still crying?"

"He died," Isadora whispered

"Who?"

Isadora pointed at the movie playing on the TV. "The villain is dead" she said, her eyes glued to the screen.

"All villains are supposed to die"

"But he had a wife and kids!" Isadora protested, tears streaming down her face. "It's not fair!"

"Dora, it's just a movie,"

"Just a movie, you say How will his wife cope? His kids will never see him again Where will she start from?"

"Dora, that's enough It's just a movie You need to stop crying."

"You're a bad person" Isadora retorted, her eyes filling with fresh tears "You don't have any human feelings You should be crying too!"

Leonardo shook his head in frustration and turned off the TV "Dora, please stop crying"

Isadora raised her head to look at him. "What would you do if we divorced?"

"Must you always ask me this question?"

"Arghhh, you won't even talk about it seriously?"

"Fine, if we get a divorce, I'll just go back to my ex."

"Seriously? You're just going to end it like that? Well, then I guess we are done!"

"Will you marry me?" he blurted out

"Go ask your ex, you jerk!" Isadora spat, jerking her arm away from him. "And you'll never see me or your child again"

Leonardo grabbed her arm and pulled her back "You are my ex!"

Isadora dissolved into tears once more

"Hey, why are you crying now? What's wrong?" Leonardo asked

"I just want to sleep,"