Chapter 8 Alien II

She looked at the white liquid on her ass with a strange expression. Although the bunny looked harmless with his cute appearance, his movements were not cute at all. His member rubbing between her buttcheeks was so fast she doubted it was the innocent rabbit she was looking at right now.

Appearance can be deceiving sometimes. If you ask her why she hasn't slapped it and send it to another dimension, she could not reply with anything. Speechlessness is the answer she came up with when asked about the wetness that was pouring out of her vagina in this second.

Her heart was violent, beating heavily representing the owner's thoughts. Her mind was clouded with desire. This was not her first time when it came to these matters, so why is she feeling everything so much? Her mind was torn between lust and reality.

But one thing was for sure, she felt tingles go down to her core when she saw the pink object buried in between her asscheeks spray loads of cum coating her skin with his essence. It was not before the little man sniffed at the area between her legs which was the wettest for him.

Seeing the bunny sniffing at her juices made embarrassment directly reach her sensitive ears making it bright red. She almost moaned at the tongue that brushed against her damp underwear. There were times when the desperate tongue slipped the underwear to the side and had a taste of her cum. She looked clueless at the rabbit's attempts.

Clueless and embarrassment quickly turned into a flabbergasted expression when she saw the bunny hump between her legs directly towards what he had a taste of. She breathed heavily as the bunny rocked her gently, trying to get his veiny object in her hole. What is she supposed to do?

She was lying on her stomach watching the bunny desperate and futile attempts to penetrate her with a listless expression. Her body didn't care about the mindless turns in her head, it only wanted happiness and it's lust to be clenched. It's just a short while before the mind mended to body's wishes.

She was no longer herself when she turned around and caught the little bunny that almost fell off her legs. Her past self became a distant illusion when she tore off the underwear that protected her from the madness. There was no one that cared about her chastity anymore. They no longer cared for her at all.

Why should she deny something that she wants? The bunny looked dazed when it felt a pair of hands catch it and put it back in it's former position. It was only momementary before the scent of arousal filled the air, tickling it's sensitive nose that he repeated his previous desperate movements to the human under him.

This time, it was only a few moves and the pink organ found it's slutty hole. She felt her last thread of sanity breaking when the large thing brushing her cervix as her pussy wall clenched around him. She put her hand into her mouth, biting on to it hardly trying to not alert people.

But the cute bunny has other plans. It let out a tiny squeak as it humped madly into the tight hole. His movements were rough and agile making sure the person beneath him could feel the wrath of his cock.

Her breath came out in short pants at the rod fucking her neat and clean but the movements were too fast for her sensitive pussy to handle. She almost wanted to shout at it to slow down, but the words got drowned by unholy squelchy sounds that resounded in the room.

The sound made her want to bury herself into the ground. She closed her eyes as shamefulness clung to her heart like a sin. But she couldn't deny the pleasure when the rough tip of it's penis touched the most sensitive parts of her cervix, carrying a feeling of euphoria to the depths of her mind.

The rabbit seemed to carry the same feelings, as his ears on his head stood straight attentively whilst his hips grinded into her, seemingly wanting to bury his balls in the hole too. There was not a moment where she felt that the little rabbit was tired. This made her question it's existence again.

The soft fluff was touching her thighs as it penetrated her all the while momentarily stealing glances at the crumbling person under him. This made her mind brazen making her pussy squeeze more lewdness out of it. The thickness of his cock made her want to curse in a way she has never did before.

She felt entire in a way she never felt before. The complexity of the situation made her more horny. Her mouth opened wide unable to vent the pleasure she was feeling, her hand circled around her clitoris as it occasionally sprang with pleasure from the violent thrusts below. She threw her head deep into the pillows, which muffled her moans.

"Ahn ah~ so good"

She thought it would only be a good short while before the little guy nutted in her. But she came loose long while ago, wetting his cock and bed below her. It still thrusted into her with no signs of releasing his seed. She wanted to whine in protest, but she has no choice but to oblige to the wrath of the little guy.

Her pussy screamed in protest not able to take the violent thrusts anymore. When she finally felt like she was losing her senses from the sensations in her body, his juice spurted into her little hole making her release a sigh of breath at the hot sensation.

It released an abnormal amount of sperm making her stomach bloat with his seed. His thick cock allowed no exit for the white liquid as he willed for her to swallow him. She was surprised when she felt it pull out, but no sperm leaked outside her body. Her bloated stomach looked weird on her toned abdomen.

But she was too lost in the satisfaction that took over her whole mind. Her phone was still ringing in the hallway, it's song still flowing smoothly throughout the house. It was supposed to be the help she wanted to ask for the little bunny. But, looking at the bunny that collapsed onto her side, licking his leaking penis. Her eyes glowed with strange hue.