Desert Flame

The darker the night, the brighter the stars, The deeper the grief, the closer is God.
~ Fyodor Dostoevsky

|Epigraph|

"Where love abandons and fear takes root, all that remains are the ashen memories of a distant dream."

|Overview|

After being forgotten mid-journey by her caravan back to their home land, she is left in the middle of nowhere with little to survive and nothing to get her back.

But when a mysterious, fully veiled man finds her all alone in the middle of a desert connecting two lands, he escorts her back home only for things to turn ugly for her with people questioning her virtue. She suddenly realises that a place she once called home is no more a home to her.

Unless she finds that man again to bear witness to her chastity and lift the stain of dishonour. But how can she? When she didn't even see his face...

|Characters|

RAAD ~ رعد・ra,ad
Thunder

AFAAF ~ عفاف・af,aaf
Pure

|Copyright & Author's Note|

• All work is completely fictional and any similarities with anyone/anything are purely coincidental.
• The time period of this book is set in the Golden age, but in no way do the characters or I portray or preach Islam so please refrain from judging.
• The characters in this book are arab but I am not, I just like the culture so I apologise beforehand if I get anything wrong.
• The credits for the photos used in this book go to their original creators and any quotes that are not mine will be referenced.
END

END*