Chapter 3: Memories Returned

(Meanwhile at the destroyed Latveria, Iron Patriot is checking around to make sure nobody is around.)

Iron Patriot: All clear.

(The others come in as they grab Tari Riendhardt, who is struggling as she glares at them.)

Tari: Let me go, you bastards!

Wonder Man: (stern) Silence, you little brat!

Abby: (glares) Oh, I know why you monsters brought me here? It's because of the Death of my so-called brother & grandfather's execution. Is this why you brought me here? YOU WILL PAY FOR HAVING MURDERED MY PARENTS & TEAMMATES!

(Wonder Man blasts her to the ground, and kicks her in the gut as she coughs btood, and then a male voice is heard.)

????: That's enough, Simon Williams.

(Simon faces the shadow figure as he walks back to the others, Tari sees the shadow figure sitting in Doctor Doom's chair)

????: So, you're the one who killed Terry Riendhardt and Tung Riendhardt. Right?

Abby: So what? Who do you think you are? Some kind of villain who wants to kill us all?

????: (chuckles evilly) I don't think so, you can say: I'm related to you...

(He walks towards the light and Tari's eyes widen as the Dark AVengers smile deviously by seeing the figure related to Terry Riendhardt.)

????: (stern) Bitch of a cousin

(Tari's eyes widen in fear that she never knew that her uncle had a son known as Andy Riendhardt, the son of Richard Riendhardt, Cousin of Terry Riendhardt and Grandson of Tung Riendhardt.)

Andy: Your family disgusts me for what you did to my cousin and grandpa, you're the villains of this damnation. I will restore it from you, I already heard of the Multiverse of Avengers. It's time to destroy it!

Tari: (glares) W-W-What! You can't do this, the Avengers are the only ones-

(Then he punches her face as he makes her mouth bleed as the Dark Avengers laugh, she spits her blood out of her mouth and faces back at him. He grabs her throat by choking her)