Vote

It's been a while since I uploaded a story, my last one before this being around one year ago if I remember right. If I'm being honest, I don't like my old work. I'm not taking it down, just won't be updating it. I plan to replace those with new stories. This here is a vote where you'll get the title and first chapter. Not the summary or tags since they aren't made unless the story is.

Vote 1-Low Canon Divergence
Eternity

Mei Hatsume was doing her typical thing, presenting an absurd invention to the students in her lab. Those students were Izuku Midoriya, Ochako Uraraka, Tsuyu Asui, Kyoka Jirou, Momo Yaoyorozu, Itsuka Kendo, Setsuna Tokage, Yui Kodai, Ibara Shiozaki, Reiko Yanagi, and Pony Tsunotori. Izuku asked the obvious question.

Izuku: "Hatsume, what does this even do?"

The inventor stared straight at him and said.

Mei: "This baby is meant to give someone a body at peak human levels!"

Momo had her hand cover her mouth in shock.

Momo: "This is so useful!"

Ochako stopped her friend and Momo realized the look on everyone's face.

Ochako: "So Hatsume, is this thing tested?"

A slight bit of hesitation was all it took for everyone to understand that they were the test subjects. Kendo waved her hand around before asking a question.

Kendo: "Why us out of everyone you could've got?"

Mei turned away with sweat dripping down her face.

Mei: "Your quirks will be more useful after this."

The always realistic frog girl simply sighed.

Tsuyu: "Everyone's quirk would improve with a peak body. *kero*"

Now Mei looked slightly down before letting out the truth.

Mei: "Okay, you're the only people I had the numbers of."

Pony had a sad face before replying.

Pony: "If you want friends you have to socialize."

Yui stared at her friend before turning away and scoffing. Mei noticed the interaction but chose to ignore it, she instead booted the machine up. She held her fingers up in a camera like way before saying.

Mei: "Perfect!"

Izuku stepped towards Mei and the machine created a wall of blue energy in a large doorframe. The broccoli boy checked on the settings and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Setsuna's head also flew around as she checked the machine for any obvious flaws. Jirou put a jack into the machine and listened for any potential internal issues before all three announced the machine worked fine. As everyone was waiting, Mei handed out a sheet and pen.

Mei "Nezu says that any human subjects need to sign a waiver due to the chihuahua incident."

Yui tilted her head.

Yui "What incident?"

Mei rubbed the back of her neck while chuckling.

Mei: "Some angry cauliflower came in asking if I could change his dick size. It was apparently too small for him to soap it while showering. I tried to help, but I accidentally turned him into a Chihuahua. So he still has a small dick and now occasionally tries to lick his own nuts."

The purple haired rockstar couldn't contain her laugh.

Jirou: "That's fucking hilarious!"

Tsuyu put her finger to her chin before vocalizing a thought.