Prologue: The Mysterious Ring

()- Thoughts, emotion
B- Time skip, flashback, location
/- Different dialogue
*-Action
-= Pause
"- Text messages, messages

3rd Person POV

It begins with nothing but a strange darkness with an ominous atmosphere. Not a single sound could be heard within the black void. It was just pure silence. A moment later, strange voices could be heard in the darkness, but there still wasn't anyone who could be seen in the void. One voice sounded like an old teenage girl, who sounded like she was terrified.

Voice 1: Stay away from me! I don't want to be with a bully like you!

A second voice was heard, who sounded like an older male teenager.

Voice 2: Why do you choose to be with such a weak, pathetic loser like him? I would have been your better option.

A third voice was heard, who sounded terrified and is male. He sounded just as scared like the first voice.

Voice 3: Please... Leave us alone!

Voice: Like hell I will. You don't deserve to have someone like her. She will be more happy with me, and there is nothing you can do to get her back.

Lastly, there were some final words that came from female voice, who sounded utterly terrified.

Voice 1: HELP ME!!!

Her loud and terrified voice disturbed the sleep of a young man, who shot up from his bed in his pajamas. He had (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair. He noticed that he was sweating a bit and looked at the clock near his bed, discovering that it was 8:30 in the morning. The young man covered his face and groaned quietly.

Young Man: Just another damn nightmare.

The sun from outside hit the young man's eyes, causing him to shield his face with his hand and look outside in the beautiful morning. He then looks around his bedroom, which was lit up by the radiant sunlight.

At the other end of his bedroom was a wide tv that was on top of a wooden dresser, along with a couch in front of the dresser and tv that could be used by a couple people, but can possibly be used as an average bed for one person

At the other end of his bedroom was a wide tv that was on top of a wooden dresser, along with a couch in front of the dresser and tv that could be used by a couple people, but can possibly be used as an average bed for one person. Near the couch was a small, light table that could be used to place different items. On top of the wooden dresser was a PS5 and a Nintendo Switch, and beneath the tv and game consoles was an Xbox Series X.

Near the wooden dresser was a giant bookshelf that contained many games and manga, especially several monster action figures and Amiibos.