Chapter 9 : The Whispering Voice

As Lexi stood in the darkness, the echoes of her mother's voice reverberating through the lighthouse, she felt a surge of emotions welling up inside her. Mixed with the fear and uncertainty was a glimmer of hope, a belief that perhaps, just perhaps, she wasn't alone in her quest for answers.Gathering her resolve, Lexi took a tentative step forward, her fingers brushing against the rough, weathered walls of the lighthouse. The air was thick with anticipation, each breath she took tinged with the electric charge of the unknown.

With each passing moment, the whispers seemed to grow louder, guiding her further into the heart of the darkness. Lexi followed the sound, her senses heightened as she navigated the labyrinthine corridors with an almost instinctual precision.And then, just as suddenly as it had vanished, the light returned, casting its soft glow once more upon the walls. Lexi blinked against the sudden brightness, her eyes adjusting to the change as she scanned her surroundings.There, at the end of the hallway, stood a door partially ajar, a sliver of light beckoning her forward. With a steady resolve, Lexi approached, her hand reaching out to push the door open.As she stepped through the threshold, she found herself in a small, candlelit chamber, the flickering flames casting dancing shadows on the walls. In the center of the room, atop a weathered pedestal, sat a single object—a tattered journal, its pages yellowed with age. With trembling hands, Lexi reached out and picked up the journal, her heart pounding with anticipation. Could this be the key to unlocking the mysteries of Ravenswood? Only time would tell.

-------------------------------------------------
Should I end the book in the next chapter followed by an epilogue or should i continue the story and if I should continue how many more chapters??
Thank You 
--------------------------------------------------