4

He sat in the waiting room, quietly waiting for his name to be called. All the people around him where being called. Though his appointment wasn't until five, it seemed like the doctor was a head of schedule.

"Mr..."

The nurse began as he sat up. She smiled at him in a greeting manor and directed him down the hallway and to a room. He took a seat and waited for his doctor. There was a new doctor in the hall that he had never seen before. She was wearing a black mid-length skirt that was very fitted, a white blouse on that was at least two sizes to small in the bust and a black tank underneath. She had a long medical coat on and boots that were a large heel and came to just under her knee. Her Hair was tied back into a loose bun and strands of hair where falling all over her face.

"Oh god, I hope she's not my doctor..." He thought to himself. "I wouldn't be able to keep myself down."

After a few more minutes of waiting his regular doctor entered the room.

"Hello there, how are you doing today?"

"Fine, Dr. Pallow, just in for a checkup."

Dr. Pallow did the normal checkup, he tested his blood pressure and listened to his heart. When Dr. Pallow was finished with most of the check up he walked out into the hallway and waved to the new female doctor.

"Can you continue this exam for me, I will be back in a few minutes to double check your work."

The female doctor entered the room. Looking over the chart that was handed to her smiling at he she drew the curtain around a table.

"Now we will get started on your prostate exam, I will need you to strip down, this includes your boxers."

He walked behind the curtain and began undressing. The doctor placed on her glove and applied a small amount of lube to her finger. She pulled the curtain back, instinctively he covered his manhood.

"I am going to need you to uncover yourself, and you may feel a slight bit of pressure."

He removed his hand and placed them by his side. She kneeled in front of him and placed her finger into his bum. As she needed in front of him, his penis began to grow. She smiled at him and continued with her exam. As she finished the exam she withdrew her finger and was about to stand up just as he grabbed her by the back of the head and thrusted her mouth onto his penis and as she struggled he would just push her faster. Soon after he forced her, she began to enjoy herself and started to do it on her own. When he felt like he was about to cum she stop and removed her gloves and positioned herself on the table so that her butt was in the air and he would have access to her women-hood. He lifted up her skirt and began to pounding her. She was so tight that it felt like he was going in her bum. After he held his penis to her cervix for a few moments she orgasmed. Once his penis was all cover in her fluids he with drew his penis and lined it up when her anus and in one swift movement the penetrated her anal canal. She let out a small scream and then started moaning loudly. Her anus was so tight that it only took a few thrust for him to come. As he was thrusted she would also slide along his shaft and moaned.

"Oh it feels so good, go deeper please go deeper."

Once he heard that he completely lost control. With one final thrust the came and it lined the inside of her anal canal. She fell over on the table he pulled up his boxers and pants, pulling over the curtains he opened the door and left of the office. Dr. Pallow tried to stop him but he was gone to quickly. Dr. Pallow walked into the office that he was is and when he entered he saw the female doctor pulling up her panties.