Control (Joel McHale & Jeremy Allen White)

A/N: My friend and I were talking about The Bear (2022) and how absolutely crazy that one minute cameo of Joel McHale (Head Chef character) when he was absolutely tearing a brand new hole into Jeremy Allen White (Carmen Berzatto character) in that "NYC flashback scene" because it was just awful and intense!!!!

Here is the scene, and there isn't any show spoilers:

We agreed that the way Joel was yelling at him, had a bit of tension to it and it lowkey seems like Joel's character is the type to get off on being a complete dick.🤣

So I then had an epiphany LOL!
Joel McHale is literally 6'4 and lowkey beekeeping age level of hot, his character is constantly yelling and making people feel like shit! So this would make a great oneshot story for the readers with a degradation kink.

So I then had an epiphany LOL!Joel McHale is literally 6'4 and lowkey beekeeping age level of hot, his character is constantly yelling and making people feel like shit! So this would make a great oneshot story for the readers with a degradation kink

So😗 that's what I diiiiiiidddddd!

For whomever that refused to watch the clip🙄 lol:
This is a oneshot story about a Head Gourmet Chef who gets off on degrading and making his Chef Apprentices lives a living hell.

Tags:
#18+ #DarkRomance #DegradationKink #Degrating #Rude #Harsh #Violence #TheBear #Culinary #UnspecifiedAgeGap #LuxuryFood #Cream🥧
#RoughSeggggs #HateSex #Dom&FemSub #FanFiction #Evil #Smut #Possessive #BreedingKink #Toxic #Jealousy

———

Prim realizes that it's now the fourth time that Chef Carmen has told her that she's broken the sauce...

The Head Chef has finally taken notice.
He hovers close by her as he watches the mistakes continue to happen.

She begins to gulp with fear as she tries to earn space between her and Head Chef Joel.
"Chef, I-I appreciate your input, but I-I'm getting approval from Chef Carm—"

"And now you're getting approval from me, stir the fucking sauce, Chef." He immediately interrupts her stuttered plea.

She begins to stir the butter sauce quickly.

Mixing it with a metal spoon isn't how it is done, and she knows this. However with her nerves being racked, she stirs with the first thing that comes to mind, a goddamn spoon.

He grabs her wrist.
"Are you fucking dumb? You'll ruin the sauce, where's your fucking whisk?"

"Right—fuck.. what was I thinking?"
Chef Prim beats herself up with thoughts over her simple and dumb mistake.

Pressed behind her against her left hip and ass cheek, Chef Joel enjoys the gyrating of her thick frame as she whisks frantically into the sauce pan.

His cock begins to ache as it stiffens into a full erection...
Hard enough for her to notice it pressed against her uniform if she weren't being shouted at and quickly approaching an anxiety attack.