chapter 7...

alana pov

alana pov

5 hours later

it's 10 pm now and we've been on a whole bunch of rides by now. i wanted funnel cake so we're waiting on the line.

"kaka" i hear from behind me.

kaheem and i turn around and i see a girl.

"what u want?" he asks her.

"why u acting like that, bookie?" she says before touching his shoulder.

does this bitch not see me here?

"ian yo bookie and i told u i don't fw u nm" he says to her turning back around in the line.

the girl looks at me and says, "u his bitch or sum?"

"who's a bitch for one? and no i'm not." i say to her.

i feel kaheem look at me and then scoff as he takes out his phone and gives it to her.

"put yo number back in shawdy" he tells her.

i look up at him in disbelief. looks like i hit a nerve.

i snatch the phone out of her hand and put it in my pocket. "u can go now, hoe" i tell the girl.

she scoffs, "whatever." she turns around and goes back to her group of friends.

"wtf was that?" i ask kaheem after she walks away.

"what was what?" he acts dumb.

"yk wtf i'm tb. who was that girl? and why did she js come up to u like that?" i start questioning him.

"she js some girl i used to fw. no big deal. chill tf out" kaheem explains to me.

"no im not gon chill tf out cs she come ova here tb imma a bitch and shit."

"r u a bitch?" he asks me as he turns to look at me.

"no" i respond

"aight then" he moves up in the line ordering two funnel cakes and pays.

i catch an attitude and cross my arms as i wait for my funnel cake. i text my sister.

myblood👯‍♀️

this nigga pissing me off
read 10:32

who?

kaheem. rmb i'm on a "date" w this nigga
some bitch gon come up to us tb "why u actin like that" and "this yo bitch" i look at ha and he not even defending me after i said i wasn't his girl. he in his feelings or whateva.
read 10:36

girl😭😭😭
u say he ain't yo man and u madd

that's not the point
if we on a date he should at least control his hoes
read 10:38

🙄think everything should go yo way

•••

i look up when he hands me the funnel cake and he rolls his eyes at me as he walks away.

guess that's the end of this date.

kaheem pov

kaheem pov

this girl got the nerve to come up to me and tb some wassup like bitch yk i told u to leave me tf alone. but what rubbed me the wrong way is how she gon ask lana if she was my girl and lana gon say no. i'm taking yo ass on a date and we kissed earlier, and she gon say no.

once we get to the car, she trys to talk me but i ignore her. she falls asleep after 45 minutes of the drive.

i look over at her. she pretty as hell and ha natural hair is cute on her.

i'm soundin like such a simp ong. lmaoo

______________________________

i think the new girl is something.

this her btw

this her btw. she pretty, ion want no ugly bitches in this shit deadasss. lmaoooo😭😭