Be assured they are not Relevant Anymore

Izuku: Your ice nor fire wouldn't do shit to me.

Shoto again starts using Ice on him to stop him. Izuku just went straight through ice.

Izuku: Come on there are better things you can do with your powers rather than just throwing ice at me. Utilize both of ur powers.

Shoto doesn't listen to any of his words.

Izuku goes so fast behind Shoto then picks him up by the neck from behind.

Izuku: Go on keep resisting while I paralyze you .

As he keeps putting pressure on his spine.

Shoto: Hraahh!!! AHHHHHH!! (screams of pain)

As he starts to form ice around Izuku's hand then uses his fire to break away from his grip.

As makes distance from him. He puts his hand on the spot where his hand was gripped on and it left a mark on him.

Shoto starts to get angry as his both ice and fire powers start to erupt.

Leading to a huge wave of ice with fire blast coming towards Izuku.

Izuku looks at it. Impressed as it was his first time so other's quirk goes haywire like him.

Izuku took on the attack.

It created a huge blast that destroyed the platform they were on.

After blast there was only dust and smoke covering the whole environment.

Shoto: Goddammit, you fool you really made me kill you!?

Smokes start to clear when everyone sees Shoto on the ground standing the platform was destroyed.

Izuku was nowhere to be seen.

But after all the smoke went away as everyone was cheering for Shoto and Shoto leaving the stadium thinking he won. Someone shouted it was Izuku unscathed though part of his suit got destroyed from the blast.

Izuku: Oi, fool who do you think is dead?

Shoto was shocked

Everyone was confused as to who won.

When Nezu spoke up through the Commentary room that Izuku won as he was holding on a part of the platform and was sitting on it while holding onto it while floating. And Shoto was nowhere to be seen on the platform so technically he lost.

As everyone shouts like crazy after the outcome. None thought of this outcome.

Izuku: The blast was something.

As he lands near Shoto and walks towards him.

Shoto: How are you unscathed?

Izuku: Simply made different.  (As he hands the part of the platform to Shoto)

Instinctively Shoto takes it in his hand.

Izuku goes opposite of Shoto's entrance.

When Shoto came to his senses his first thing to do was throw away the part of platform.

As he also proceeds to the entrance of his side.

Next and last round is announced after half an hour of the previous one.

Izuku Walker VS Katsuki Bakugo.

Izuku was now with Amaya as suddenly  a man who looked like all of his insides were gutted out came in his room.

The weak man: Hello I suppose you are Izuku Walker.

Izuku and Amaya looks at him none knows he is the Allmight.

Izuku:Who's asking?

Weak Man: Uh hello my name is Toshinori Yagi I suppose you know about Anos Walker.

Izuku:No never heard of it.

Toshinori: What? You... just look like him.

Izuku: Sorry buddy got the wrong person.

Toshinori: Uh hmmm sorry for the disturbance.

As he leaves quietly. On the other side Toshinori sees Aizawa coming towards him.

Aizawa: You also asked him about Anos?

Toshinori: Yeah.

Aizawa:And?

Toshinori's disappointed face gave him the answer.

As Aizawa opened the door to meet Izuku he sees Izuku and Amaya arguing.

Izuku: This has nothing to  do with them nor with you so stop thinking about it.

Amaya: Alright seesh I will not poke you anymore.

Izuku was about to say something when Aizawa coughs.

Aizawa: I guess I came in the wrong time.

Izuku looks at him without saying anything.

Amaya: No no please come in. How can we help you?

Aizawa: I have a favor to ask to Mr Walker.

Izuku: And that is?

Aizawa: I want you to make your next opponent feel desperate to give his all and understand that his quirk doesn't make him omnipotent.

Aizawa: And if you help me with this you will get into 1A class very easily.

Izuku: I... (He walks towards Aizawa) don't feel the need to fulfill your favor. So you can go.

Aizawa: You don't understand one thing Mr Walker everyone is desperate enough to get into  1A class to exchange themselves with other 1A students.

Izuku: I couldn't careless Mr Aizawa.

Aizawa: Aren't you interested in getting in 1A.

Izuku: No . Now the door is that way  please help yourself cause I don't care about your student nor this school nor about you. If your student thinks he is omnipotent let him be cause making them realize that they are not omnipotent is tedious.

Aizawa: But--

Izuku cut him off.

Izuku: Th door is that way Mr Aizawa.

Aizawa: So what is your reason to attend this competition.

Izuku: A minor goal though mostly requested.

Aizawa leaves to go the upper secret watching station where most staff are sitting.

As he enters he sees Toshinori arguing with Nezu about Izuku possessing multiple quirks like his father which again makes him suspicious. Nezu just doesn't want to listen.

Aizawa speaks up.

Aizawa: Wait then why didn't you ask him that Toshinori?

Toshinori froze.

Toshinori: It was because he reminded me of Anos. He looks similar to Anos. Anos was a pationate  guy but he was mysterious and his would by son who looks just like him is stone cold.

Aizawa: Too stone cold as if...

Toshinori:He is hiding something. That's why I was asking Nezu to investigate.

Nezu spoke up.

Nezu: I can't it will be illegal but not only that he is backed up by USA's secret agent organization and by the Guardians Of Globe's only surviving member.

Aizawa: But why are they backing him up?

Nezu: I don't know it intrigues but the outcome will be severe to  the relationship between USA and Japan.

Nezu: So I want you guys for the first time to not pry.

Aizawa: There is also one thing.  He has  some similarities to not only Anos but also Inko. Like green eye some part of hair green.

Toshinori froze up even more.
Because he knows the answer.