2.

Ohh...yesss... guysss
I am writing chapter 2
And again I don't know what I am going to write in this chapter.
Well whatever I write.. hope you guys like it... so
Happy Reading 📚 ✨️

In a company full of chaos

In a company full of chaos. A man in black suit with his PA Entering the company. Everyone one settled on their place silently and doing their work.

As men goes towards his personal elevator. One by one person stand and wished him good morning. But did he replied no. He maintained his cold face and entered the elevator with his PA ( RAGHAV SHARMA ).

Raghav pressed the 50th floor button. And gate closed.

" Raghav you can tell my schedule till we reach my office "

Reyansh told his PA in cold voice.

" Yes sirr.. So you have some files to sign regarding on going project. Have a lunch meeting with Mr. Agarwal at 1:30 Pm and after that you have a meeting with Mr Chowdhury in evening. "

As he finished speaking. They entered in CEO office and Reyansh walked to his chair and sat on it.

" okk... I am signing the files you bring my regular black coffee "

" okk sir "

With that Raghav exit the office. And Reyansh started to read the files with full focus. And after reading a file he signed it...

Raghav came back with his regular black coffee without sugar and put it on the table.

" Raghav "

" Yess Sirr "

" As you know on Sunday there is party for Dada dadi anniversary... and my success... So you are invites with your wife. "

" Thank you sir for inviting me but I am not married "

" Then bring your parents with you. "

" okk sirr "

It's been 4 years since Raghav is working for Reyansh. But Raghav is not shocked on what Reyansh said. Because Reyansh don't like to talk much and they had very professional relationship...and never asked Raghav about all this.

Raghav left the cabin. And again Enter the cabin after 15 min.

" Sir I forget one thing to tell you "

" What? "

" Sir we have to finalize the interns. I took thier online interviews and record it so you can watch them and select from them. "

" Raghav you choose yourself I know you will choose the best persons for our company. "

" Okk sir "

" Remember Again if you are forgetting something "

" Yess sir... we have to leave now as it's already 1 pm and it will take 30 mins to reach there in such traffic "

" Okk let's go "

They went out and Reyansh sat in his royal Royce at back seat.... and Raghav at passenger seat with driver.

Driver started the car and in 25 mins they reached their destination

Raghav came out of the car and open the door of car for Reyansh and both entered inter in hotel. Which is owned by Rajvansh Company.

They went in a private sitting area. And after 3 min their client Mr. Agarwal arrived. They ordered food for lunch and talked about buisness while having lunch and Raghav was writing important points.

Soon meeting ended well and They left for thier second meeting which is in office.

After reaching building They went in Reyansh cabin.

" how much time left in meeting "

" Sir Mr. Chowdhury will arrive in 30 mins "

" okk till then arrange the meeting room. And I will check the files. "

" Okk sir "

With that Raghav went out to prepare meeting room. And Reyansh started to check the files.

After 30 min Raghav knock the door. After hearing a " come in " From in side he came in.

" Sir Mr. Chowdhury arrived. "

Reyansh hummed and get up from the seat closed the upper button of coat and went to the meeting room.

Seeing him Entering everyone stand up and Mr Chowdhury did hand shake with him.

" Hello Mr. Rajvansh "

" Hello "

Reyansh replied in his cold tone and face which he had 24/7.

They both sat on thier seat. And started the meeting which end after 3 1/2 hours.

___________________________________________

Hehhehehhe.....
One more chapter completed I know it's boring but don't worry soon it's going to be interesting....but guyss I am confused between LOVE MARRIAGE & ARRANGE MARRIAGE give your suggestions in comment box .....
And guyss please vote...
That's the only thing motivates me that is your love by voting....✨️✨️
Love you...❤️