Who tf

I follow the arm up to it's owner. It's a really pretty and handsome guy... uwaahh!! did he just save me!?

that uwaah is a good enough reason to get you in jail

Ashley grits her teeth "ugh, whatever losers" She spits and sashays away, her gang of chicks waddling after her.

The guy turns to look at me and winks "Now what's your name, cutie~?"

not the tilde

"Y-Y-Y-Y/N... th-thanks for saving m-m-m-m-m-m-m-me..." I blush and poke my index fingers together shyly.

this physically hurts

He smirks and leans in, our faces almost touching "I'm Mark, wanna like, date~?" He pushes his luscious nutty brown hair away from his eyes. His hair is the only thing that's nutty..

excuse

"omg yes!! I've loved you ever since I've known you, Mark!" I giggle and jump up and down. I finally have a boyfriend!!

"Uh, never mind. I don't even know you, man." I ain't dating this random hobo.

Why not!? He's such second male lead material!

girl we've known him for approximately 8 seconds

whatever. "s-sorry, m-m-mmark.. I barely know you... " I sniff and pout cutely. He rolls his emerald orbs. "Fine, I get it. Pussy." 

what is wrong with people

He swings his hips and walks away. Goodbye, my love. We'll be together someday.. I run past the lockers and the other students giving me side eyes. I'm so depressed and heartbroken. Why does this always happen to me?

I fly up the stairs to the roof. I hold the fence separating the roof and the beyond. I can't do this anymore..

what is even happening

"Y/N!! NO!!"

I gasp at the voice. My sapphire blue orbs blink back tears and I turn to look behind me, to see...

End of chapter three

⊹ ࣪ ˖

cliffhanger lmao