Reflections

Song: Don't Judge Me starts playing in the background.

As the male walks another track played once that ended. Playboy: Trey Songz

Mirajane: Good morning everyone! Welcome to Fairy Tail tv! Today we are presenting you all with a special guest and close family member guildmate of mine who is here to tell his story and journey transitioning from a teenager to a man please welcome Natsu Dragneel!

Audience: *whistles, cheers, claps from the crowd*.

17 attire

Natsu: Thanks for having me Mira! *he smiled and sat down in the chair, comfortable somewhat nervous and stressed*

Mira: Welcome Natsu! How are you doing today? Would you like a muffin or something to drink?

Natsu: Sure! *he reached for one eating and set it back on the plate looking at her*. I'm feelin' okay! How's it goin' for ya'?

Mira: I'm doing well! Thank you for asking! I'm pleased to know that! Now I have some questions here from fans of yours but they're all anonymous so answer truthfully and give us what you're comfortable with telling the audience okay?

Natsu: Yeah! I can do that! Kinda nervous but I'll try to give as much as I can!

Mira: Alright. First question: What was one big thing in your life that you felt like no one knew about you while you were single?

Natsu: *he scrunched his eyebrows and tried to think of what to say*. Hmm... I guess no one knew that I had a lot of emotions and feelings bottled up inside more so anger a lot of that main emotion. Like they saw it but they didn't understand the reasonings behind it.

Mira: Interesting. *she flipped to the next card nodding to herself*. Next question: What's something you were angry about and judged for the most?

Natsu: I wanna say I was angry towards not being understood and dealing with everything emotionally and mentally alone. I was very closed off and didn't trust anyone so it was hard to open up fully with the things I kept away from certain people. I gotta say being a playboy and I do take accountability for acting that way. I made that choice because I was an idiot and thinking I was this king that wants every girl's attention and focus to be on me but in a healthy way. Every girl that I met was friends with me and some I dated... only three I'd say I had deep rooted romantic feelings for but I wanted 'em to see the real me and not just as this super hot guy who praises them, chases or perfect man. I'm neither of those so I got a lot of bad stuff for being that up until I went my separate ways. It was really to feel like I mattered and existed around each of them.