one

"good morning, stacey". it was xean, the campus photographer. "flowers?". he showed the pink roses to stacey and waited for the woman to get it.

stacey smiled. "thanks". sabi niya at kinuha ang mga bulaklak sa kamay ni xean . "pink roses naman ngayon?".

"of course. favorite mo yan di ba".

"i told you, you don't have to give me flowers everyday". xean laughed .one thing for sure, xean is courting her. stacey already told him that she was not interested in relationship but the guy insists.

they know each other for almost two months now since both of them are always together.

the university's muse and photographer is a good duo, they say.

"may photoshoot ba ngayon?" stacey asked as she fixed her uniform's collar.

"mhm, yea. as usual". xean replied. "sabi ni pres kailangan ng bagong poster sa labas. you know, for incoming colleges. tsaka, you have to practice for the upcoming event. di ba ikaw ang pambato for maroon team?".

"upcoming event? pambato? for what? sino naman ang nagsabi?". stacey asked confusedly. she haven't heard of this event yet and she was curious for real.

"hey hey, calm down. it's not yet announced. ako, the officers, at si pres pa lang ang nakakaalam. anyways, i'll go to the cafeteria muna. may inutos kasi si prof eh".

stacey nod in response.

"what competition is it again?". she muttered while making her way to the president's room.

of course, to see jhoanna.

on her way to the jho's office, she put the flowers on her bag and took out the food that she prepared for the president.

alam niyang hindi kumakain ng breakfast si jho dahil inuuna niya ang mga schoolworks kaya she thought of bringing the girl her breakfast.

kumatok siya sa pinto but no one responded. she then opened the door and saw nothing.

"she's not here?". bulong niya bago tuluyang pumasok sa office ni jhoanna. "nasan naman kaya ang babaeng 'yon. umagang umaga wala sa office niya".

it was a good thing for her tho.

agad niyang nilagay ang pagkain sa table ni jho at naglagay ng note sa tabi nito.

'goodmorning, jhoanna robles! eat this for a better day ahead!'
from: x

she was about to go out when jhoanna finally appeared. the woman was surprised to see stacey on her office. "what's your deal again, miss muse?". agad niyang tanong nang makapasok sa office niya.

stacey rolled her eyes. "for your information, i have a name,  miss president".

"sure sure. you have a name. a long long name". jhoanna then walked towards her, seeing the food on her table.

"ano to? dala mo?". she asked.

"ha? ako? dadalhan ka ng pagkain?". stacey immediately denied. trying not to break her character. "excuse me, mas gugustuhin ko pang kainin yan kaysa ibigay sayo no".

"e kanino galing to?". tanong niya ulit while staring at the food in front of her.

"i don't know. may note di ba? ba't di mo basahin?".

jhoanna took the note and read it. "x?" she asked curiously. she remembered the note she had yesterday. may natanggap din siyang tubig and a note from x kahapon.

"crush ka siguro niyan". stacey jokingly said, trying not to fold on her statement.

"you think?".

"yeah".

jhoanna smiled. "i think so too".

"eto naman. naniwala ka naman agad. malay mo pinagt-tripan ka lang niyan kasi uto-uto ka". stacey chuckled and brushed her hair using her hand.

jhoanna rolled her eyes in annoyance. "can you go out? nakakairita yang pagmumukha mo".

"talagang aalis ako no".

"ba't ka ba kasi nandito in the first place? imposibleng walang dahilan knowing na you're stacey. for sure may kailangan ka sa'kin". jhoanna asked as she walked closer to the latter, making her face twelve inches away to stacey as she raised her eyebrow.

stacey on the other hand was out of words. she was panicking about how close their faces are at the moment. hindi niya alam kung anong sasabihin dahil iisa lang naman ang pakay niya kay jhoanna. it is to give her the breakfast and nothing more.

"uhm..."

"uhm?". jhoanna is moving a bit closer and stacey can't handle it anymore. she tried to avoid jhoanna's eyes and wandered her gaze around them, trying to get a better reason.

then she saw the scissors.

"manghihiram kasi ako ng gunting. alam kong meron ka kaya pumunta ako rito. nanakawin ko na sana kanina kaso dumating ka, sayang". stacey sighs in relief as she step backwards.

she was sweating at the moment.

"oh. scissors huh?". jhoanna chuckled. "kunin mo na, ibalik mo yan ha. mas mahal ko pa yan kesa sayo".

'MAS mahal? ibig sabihin, mahal niya ko? mas mahal niya lang yung gunting, pero...'

stacey smiled at her thoughts.

"fine, miss president". she said and playfully rolled her eyes as she took the scissors on the table. "bye, sana hindi na kita makita ngayong araw dahil naiinis ako sa mukha mo".

"anong sana hindi mo na ko makita? MAGKAKLASE TAYO MISS SEVILLEJA!!!".

stacey immediately exited the office without giving a response to the woman, leaving jhoanna in disbelief.

the president turned her gaze to her food again as thoughts began to form on her head. "who are you".