Saturday, September 18th

Yesterday, I had the best field trip ever! Well, almost. First of all, I get to skip school. Second of all, I just had to pluck beginner songs, that's it. Finally, we had an amazing award. We went to the arcade!

My best friends Carmen, Katie, and Violet were in orchestra, so they went on this trip too. We took at least 100 group photos.

After performing, we were on a bus to the arcade, not gonna lie, I might've gotten some motion sickness on the way, but it was all worth it, plus, the massive building wasn't just an arcade, it had a buffet, a place to go bowling, AND, an unlimited amount of times you can play laser tag, or bumper cars.

My favorite part of the trip was the bumper cars. I kept on purposely bumping into my friends, but this time, I don't even need to say sorry, it's all fun and games.

The only bad thing about the trip is me having the fear of someone breaking into my locker and stealing my stuff. You know, I have VERY valuable things in there. Like a ring my grandma gave me when I was four, and a gold necklace. (Also, Kim's fish food for some reason)

When I came back, I immediately checked my locker. ALMOST EVERYTHING INSIDE EXCEPT FISH FOOD WAS STOLEN! I made a list of suspects:

1. Riley

2. One of the mean girls

3. The air

Well, Riley is a mean girl. So I don't know about that, but I'll ask her later.