◇°Cell°◇

Percy doesn't remember that happened yesterday. Nothing at all. It's just a blank void.

He remembers walking through town with his hood up, then feeling a pain in his shoulder before everything went black.

Percy woke up to being chained to a wall. He pulled on the chains, close to them breaking.

"I wouldn't do that." A voice said. "That's vibranium. It's nearly unbreakable."

Percy broke the chains. "You sure about that?"

"What the actual heck?!" The voice spoke.

The door opened moments later to show a team of men and a woman.

"What?" Percy asked, standing up.

A human American flag was staring shocked at the broken cuffs and chains.

A red-headed woman was glaring suspiciously at Percy.

A man with dark brown, nearly black hair with a goatee was staring shocked at Percy.

A guy with a bow and arrows with messy short brown hair was clutching his bow tightly.

A man with dark brown hair in a scientist/lab coat was shocked as well.

A spider guy was just leaning against the wall, not fazed by the broken chains and cuffs.

"Kid, how aren't you surprised?!" The man with a goatee asked the spider guy.

"Tony, you forgot that I've caught Bucky's vibranium arm, and I caught Steve's vibranium shield." He said, shrugging.

Tony nodded in thought. "Honestly, I forgot about that." Tony said.

"Wait, what do you mean, kid?!" Steve asked, panicked.

"He's like 16?" Tony said, more as a question.

"17." The spider guy corrected with a grumble.

Percy couldn't help but feel a bit excited. "Wait, you're 17, too?"

The spider guy looked at him immediately. "You're 17, too?!"

As Percy nodded, he immediately dragged him away despite the team shouting at him.

"I'm Peter. Who are you?" Peter asked.

"Percy Jackson." He said. He immediately remembered Annabeth's old nickname for him when she was still alive. "Or seaweed brain."