Fires & Destiny

Intro start - Water,Earth,Fire,Air several Years ago My Grandmother told us of A Legend about The Avatar She said He was a Protector & Beholder of The Balance between All The Nations but When the War had begun & The World Needed him He Left The Face of The Earth When The world depended & Needed him The Most But I never lost hope cause I believe He will Return.

[Tribe Siblings] - Katara what Are we doing out here again? Katara -  oh relax Sokka ooh look over there I see Something let's go check it out. No I'll check out your a Girl so you won't understand what to do.Ugh!!! what did you just say.[knocks Sokka out of The Boat with Her Bending] - get your butt up I'm gonna check it out!. Woah!!! are you seeing what I'm seeing,Yeah who is that. Screen Fades to Black - Screen returns back to white. The Ice Begins to #Crack! - We Better Step back Katara,Good Point Move - The Ice *Breaks* - Who is That,Idk Catch Him.

[Boy in The Iceberg] - ??? Hi can I ask you something,Yes you can I guess.??? - Do you want to Go Penguin Sledding with Me,Sure!!!.[*Penguin Sledding*] - Now That I did which is pretty good May I know Your Name, ??? - My Name is Aang,How did you End up in the Iceberg Aang, [Aang] - I remember I left my home where I was taught by My Master & I don't remember anything much but that, So Aang you lost your Memory. Hey Uncle Look at That Dim fading Light,Zuko come inside I made some tea you must always remember You need Tea to Keep your Strength Zuko,No Uncle I have no time for Tea.I must Capture the Avatar & Prove to my Father that He has what it takes to be a Firebender  in The Fire Nation.

[Fire vs Air] - Alright enough Delay I must Capture The Avatar - [Attacks The Water Tribe] , Sokka - Hey you Leave our Village alone,Oh Look A guy with a Boomerang oh really, Katara - You better leave or you'll regret it,Hahaha I'm not here for either of You give me the Avatar or Your Family dies , ??? - Leave Them,No has to be hurt because of Me,Oh so your The Avatar huh. Zuko - I lied about 1 thing - {*aims for Their Gran-Gran*},Sokka Takes The Hit for #Gran-Gran* Angered Katara creates a Giant Tsunami but Aang calms her Down & says He'll Take care of It telling her to Watch after Sokka. *Aang enters The Avatar State* & says this - You have Broken The Balance & Now you must Suffer The Dire Consequences of your Actions Now You Must Leave or Feel our Wrath.*The FIRENATION Retreats*. - Aang you did it,wai wai Wait Aang is The Avatar ohhh now it Makes Sense,Well welcome to The Team Aang.