𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻: 𝙸𝚝 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜

Flying along side the Quinjet, you all made your way to Manhattan. Iron Man got the head start and went to Stark Tower hoping to confront Loki, although it doesn't look like his plan worked, at least not the way he was hoping it would, as you could see a massive blue beam fire into the sky from the top of the tower, opening a giant portal from above. From it, the Chitari forces flew down and upon the city.

 From it, the Chitari forces flew down and upon the city

Jetray: Aw shit. Here we go again.

Going full speed, you made your way directly towards it and the aliens flying out.

Jetray: Alright, LET'S DO THIS!

Flying through the swarm, you begin firing Neuroshock beams from your eyes at the ones directly in front of you while firing another from your tail at the ones you pass. They quickly began firing back but you are fast enough to avoid their fire. There are dozens of them, but lucky for you, Iron Man joined in on the action. And it was good timing to, as when you turned around and faced down, you could see all the ones that made it past the two of you and towards the city. Upon seeing this, you tucked in your wings and dove straight down until you opened them back up between the buildings. You began firing on them to protect the people, and from behind you, the Quinjet came in to back you up. Turning around, you see a ship on their tail and quickly open fire on it.

Clint (comm): Nice shot.

Jetray: Thanks.

They changed direction and made their way to the tower while you kept fighting, but once they got to the top and fired the Quinjets weaponry, they were quickly shot down by what you could only presume was Loki's scepter. The blast damaged the left wing causing the Quinjet to spiral out of control and crash. You move in underneath the Quinjet from the ground and change.

 You move in underneath the Quinjet from the ground and change

Lodestar: Lodestar!!

You caught the jet and gently placed it down on the ground. You then use your power to open the doors. As soon as you did, everyone came running out.

Natasha: Good job kid.

Steve: Come on! We gotta get back up there!

They move fast and you follow until a loud noise came from above. You all looked up to see a giant whale like beast come out of the portal and fire more troops from its sides, followed by dozens more.