Prophecy of The Ancestors

It was the year 112AC in the Red Keep.

When the sun rose up in King's Landing. Rhaenyra was in bed. The Princess soon gasped as she had woken up from her sleep. Rhaenyra was in a dress. It was the same dress that she wore to her mother's funeral. Although Rhaenyra had a tear go down her face. Rhaenyra knew what her objectives were. The Future Queen had to focus on the task at hand.

As the Princess rose up from her bed, the servants had poured her a bath. They even brought her breakfast. Rhaenyra already had a long black dress prepared.

As she looked in the mirror, she could remember what happened in this very room. This wasn't just the day after her mother died. It was the day of her coronation.

Which means that the comment her Uncle made about her baby brother, Baelon hasn't happened yet. She had to stop it and convince her father to keep him here at his court.

She heard a knock on the door. And it wasn't the person she was hoping to see.

"Enter."

"Good morning, Rhaenyra. How have you been?"

Alicent then walked in greeting Rhaenyra. She looked down and pretended that she was delighted to see her. But secretly she was fueled with a dragons rage. It was too important for Alicent not to know what Rhaenyra had experienced.

"Delighted."

Rhaenyra was secretly lying to Alicent through her teeth. Luckily Lady Hightower didn't notice. Alicent came in to offer condolences to her friend, who just looked at her reflection.

"Rhaenyra, I'm sorry for the death of your mother. Do you need anything?"

"No thank you."

Alicent gave her a confused look. She then hugged Rhaenyra. Unfortunately for Alicent her friend wouldn't return the favor. She only closed her eyes.

Rhaenyra could see through the future of the terror that Alicent brought to her family. All because she misinterpreted her the Prophecy. All of that because she confused her son for her ancestor. Aegon The Conqueror. The goddess once even showed her Alicent's fate. She mourned her children and suffered Winter Fever for her actions.

It was if the Goddess was sending a warning.

If Rhaenyra would stay too long around Alicent, she would regret doing something horrible. So she made up an excuse to leave.

"Alicent, I have to go. I'll see you later."

"Wait, Rhaenyra. Could we speak alone. We haven't spoken much, since your mother's death."

"Sorry Alicent, I don't have the time. Perhaps later, I already have some things planned out for the day."

Alicent smiled and also left regrettably. But Rhaenyra knew where Alicent was headed. After her mother died. Alicent, was secretly seeing her father. Which meant that Rhaenyra would have to stop that marriage from happening as well.

Rhaenyra headed to her father's chambers and knocked. She knew exactly what to do. And what to say, but she couldn't spoil too much. Rhaenyra knew that the Hightower's manipulation could easily capture influence on her father.

So she had to take good care of him. Even if that meant leaving Dragonstone behind and staying in King's Landing. Because that's how the dance started.

Rhaenyra would assume that the lords were discussing the succession crisis. Which was what Viserys wanted to avoid also because of what they have both lost.