chp 1: Trust broken

Author Kun: man...I don't know what to say....I wanted to write something tragic at the same time sad....but it only turned cringe at the old book I do hope I won't make any side chapters.

______________________________________

Iska pov

Me and Ritsuka stands against the now weakened Goetia

"How... Mere humans manage to mess up my plans!!!", an enraged Goetia yelled in anger at the two last remaining masters of humanity

"It's simple really" I lightly punched Ritsuka's shoulder giving him a friendly grin. "Because if we believe at the bonds of one another anything can be accomplished!", I said in confidence

"He's right anything can be accomplished if we work together that's why... that's why Dr entrusted us this final showdown because he knows both of us can defeat you!" Ritsuka then give me a fist bump, and give me a friendly smile in return.

"...so this is how humans managed to survive no matter how much immoral and questionable evil things they do throughout the history..." Goetia then starts to crumble.

"I wonder how that bond would end fast..." Goetia thought as he finally turned to dust.

I put Ritsuka's shoulder on top of mine and began to hastily walk towards the exit of the temple of time glancing at the ten rings residing at the throne.

"Good-bye Dr...or should I say Solomon..." I muttered fighting back my tears of losing our precious friend who helped us throughout our journey. "Damnit...so close..." I said in exhaustion me and Ritsuka battled Goetia with all our might, now it is taking a toll on our bodies.

*Step* *step* I struggled pulling Ritsuka with me towards the stairs, until it finally collapse on us.

"D-damnit...so close...", I silently cursed at our bad luck 'so this is where we would die...damn this suck...' , just when I thought all hope is lost...

"There's still a chance! Reach out! Senpai, grab my hand!" My eyes widened.

I grabbed her hand and we, both me, Ritsuka and Mash were enveloped in white light, I Opened my eyes and I'm back at Chaldea lying down in a coffin wearing my battle suit

"Senpai, Senpai!" Mash shouted at the unconscious Ritsuka on the floor, he then slowly opened his eyes.

"Mash..." Now he was fully awake and hugs her tightly crying in joy.

"You're alive you're alive!" He then cried harder the staff then surrounded the two with applause and he was also surrounded by his servants throughout the singularity receiving countless praise from the staff including Da Vinci.

I look around in anticipation I also want to receive praises for my hard work from servants, I look around to smile thinking my servants is behind me, but my smile froze when I saw there's no one there surrounding me...only Artoria Lily.