*Before Engagement*

At first take my salam/Namaste/Hello (Greetings)☺
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aayat said 'Fuck off guyss......I just want to run away from this marriage right now'to Hayat and Arzu in irritated tone while getting ready for Engagement in the room.

Hayat said'Ayu (Aayat)take me with you sissie (Sister)'to Aayat.

Arzu said'And do you guys really think that I have any interest to marry him'to Aayat and Hayat with Disgusting face.

Aayat said'What should we do now...we don't have any other choice'with a straight face.

Arzu said'I think we should talk with the grooms and tell them about our situation and not to marry us'while fixing her necklace.

Hayat said'And Aru(Arzu)do you really think that after hearing us they will say-ja simra ja jeele apni zindagi'dramatically.
{Ja simran ja jeele apni Zingadi-Go simran go live your life (a hindi movie's dialogue)}

Arzu rolls her eyes.

Aayat said'Can you guys please stop it now....we are running out of time....we don't have other option......Ahhhhhhh'to Hayat and Arzu while wearing her bangles but suddenly bangle dig into her hand and made it bleedy.

Hayat said'Ayu......oh god...don't you have any sense how to wear a bangle properly..huhhh'to aayat in tensed tone and started examine her hand to see how deep the cut is.

Arzu said'Stupid fellow'to Aayat while come near Aayat along with First Aid box.

Aayat said'Guysss....I am used to with this pain...so don't panick...I am ok'to Them with a emotionless,straight face.

Arzu said'No ayuuu....'to Aayat but she was no able to complete her Line...there was a knock at the Door so Arzu took her dupatta and went towards the door and opend it..soon it was reveal that there was 3 handsome boy,their muscle are visible from out side of the Serwani.They were standing at door like a statue looking like they were here forcibly.They Entered room with out any  warning.
Author POV-
Aayat and Hayat were not in a state that they can face any boy.Their colloer bone,Belly,Chest were uncovered.When they saw that grooms were entering,they turned back and try to find dupattas.As soon Aayat find her Dupatta from bed she cover her body but Hayat can't.At the same time Grooms enter room and sit on the couch one by one.After coming out of Shock Arzu Smashed the door and come inside the room where she saw that Hayat was struggling to find her Dupatta but she can't then she saw her dupatta on the chair so Arzu handed dupatta to her,then she wear her dupatta.In the whole time Grooms were Watching their brides to struggle to find their dupatta,with straight face,without any emotion.Now Arzu came to Aayat with first aid box to treat on her wound.After made her sit on the bed,She open the box but As soon as she open the box Aayat stand up and started went towards Door.
Vansh said'we are not here to watch your drama'to Aayat with out any Emotion.After hearing her Soon to be husband's voice for the first time she halted before the door.Her back was facing the grooms.
Vansh said'Can't you hear me...just came and sit down'to Aayat while getting up from couch with a high tone that Make Hayat and Arzu flinch in sudden which was seen by Vyom and Veer.But Still Aayat was standing there.Soon she became angry and Fist her wound hand and intentionally Dig her nail into the cuts that make Her more bleedy.Soon the floor was covered by her blood.When Vansh saw the bloody hand he calm down a little then again Sit down on his Before place.
Arzu said'Ayu...please don't do this...for god sake please.....don't hurt yourself'to Aayat while running towards her.Then saw that She was trembling badly with close eye.When She remember that she is going to have a Panick attack she Hug her Tightly and try to console her.
Arzu said'Hayuu....bring water quickly...she is going to have a Panick attack'to Hayat.Soon Hayat came to Aayat and hand her a glass of water.Then she went towards Vansh Angrily.
Hayat said'If you don't have manner how to talk to a Girl then Go and learn some manner' to vansh but he was like I don't have any fucking interest to talk to you.He continuesly looking at Aayat who was trembling.
Vyom said'And if you don't know how to respect your elders then Go and learn some manners from your parents....opppps my bad...I didn't remember that you all guys are Orphan'To Hayat while getting up from couch and stand before her.
Arzu said'Vyom Rai singhania don't you dare to involve our parents here...or else I will....'to Vyom.She came angrily and stand beside Hayat.
Veer said'Or else what darling'to Arzu while smirking,He stand up before Hayat.
Aayat Smash the glass on the floor hardly that make a Loud noise which Catch everyone's attention.Her eyes were all red,Her cheeks were red in Anger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Enough for today,will see you in the very next part...please vote🙏