8. mahila mandal's lesbian fun

Welcome back!!

Madhvi and roshan were enjoying too. They came in 69 position and started sucking and licking each other's pussy. They both were moaning and licking at the same time. They saw vibrator on the floor. Madhvi took the vibrator and thrusted inside roshan's pussy. Roshan yelled at madhvi.

Roshan: madhvi bhabi ise bahar nikalo. I am not ready for it.

Madhvi: shutup and let me do my work

Roshan is very scared lady among all of them. She can't bear pain like other ladies. She was feeling pain inside her vagina. She was asking madhvi to stop but she wasn't listening to her at all. She was enjoying fucking her. Almost after half an hour madhvi stopped and laid down . She aksed roshan to do same. But Roshan was angry with her. She inserted vibrator in her ass hole. Madhavi screamed loudly. Pain strikes her all of sudden.

Madhvi: WRONG HOLE ROSHAN BHABI

Roshan: its my turn to enjoy madhvi so shutup

Roshan didn't stopped and kept thrusting vibrator inside her ass hole. Madhavi was screaming in pain. But soon she started enjoying it. They both got tired and laid down .

Same goes with babita and daya. They both fucked each other hard with vibrator. But they didn't get tired. They were kissing each other while roshan, madhvi, anjali and komal were sleeping on sofa and floor. Babita wasn't't interested till. She asked daya to fuck her once more with vibrator. Daya looked at her with disblief. She laughed at Babita's stamina and iyyer bhai obviously.daya and babita came in scissor position . Daya and babita started rubbing their pussy with each other. They both were so happy. After doing this for 15 minutes they both stopped and smiled. Then they looked at everyone. They both also laid down and slept hugging and kissing each other.

After 2 hours
They all woke up.
Anjali smiled at all ladies.

Anjali: I think you all should thank me

Babita: why

Anjali: aree you guys weren't ready to do lesbian and I forced you all and give all the pleasure

Roshan: yea you are right anjali . Thank you so much..

Komal: yes darling by the way you taste so good

Komal winked at anjali and they all Laughed.

Daya: abhi hme chalna chahiye warna sab ko shak hoo jayenga ham log pishle 5 ghnte se yha hai

Madhvi: ha chlo chlo

All ladies: bye bye anjali bhabi

Anjali: bye lovely ladies, can't wait to try it one more time

Babita: yes yes despo 😅

They all went to their respective houses.all ladies were so happy today. They had a different kind of glow on their faces.

At daya's house

Jethalal: daya ajj bdi Khush hai

Daya (dreamily): bss baat hi esi hai

Jethalal: kyaa baat hai

Daya: um voh ajj kitty party mai hm log saree ke sale ke bare mai baat krr rhe the toh voh sochke khush hu.

Jethalal: tum or tumhare soch . Saree ke ilawa aur bhi socha kro

Daya ( romantically): sochti hu naa apke bare mai sochti hu...

Jethalal jerked her hands away.

Jethalal: ab soo jao mai boht thk geya hu

Daya looked at jethalal sadly. She cursed her fate. She didn't liked the unromantic behaviour of jethalal.she went to sleep thinking sometime.

Someone's pov

Tch tch tch ajj toh mahila mandal Boht khush hoga lesbian krke par unko kya pta jo karnama unhone kiya hai voh mere phone mai kaid hai

And he laughed....

Who is someone?
What will he do now with the recording of mahila mandal?
Is he going to blackmail them?
What was daya thinking?

There were so many questions right and you will get answer of all these questions in next update.

I will give longest update next if you guys complete goal.

Goal: 65 votes

Imp: guys complete 5k reads on this book soon as I have an amazing surprise for you all....

Stay tuned ........