characters

Okay so everyone knows there are so many characters in this show . I WILL GIVE INTRODUCTION OF SOME MAIN CHARACTERS in this show. Remaining characters will be introduced later in story

JETHA LAL GADA :
he is Fat , short hight and cute man . His age is around 40-45. He is a owner of gada electronics. He is rich . His wife is daya gada. He loves his wife but still he has crush on babita( his neighbour).

DAYA GADA:
she is wife of JETHALal Gada . She is very simple and innocent. She always wears saree and she is not much educated so everyone thought her very simple. She loves her husband very much. her boobs are okay not very big and her ass is normal. So no one in the society feel much attraction towards her.

TAPU GADA:
Son of JETHALal and daya gada. He is 21 years old cheerful boyy. His girlfriend is sonu bhide (daughter of atamaram bhide ). His mind is full of dirty thoughts but he didn't get any chance to do anything with sonu because of her father.

CHAMPAK LAL GADA: father of jethalal gada. He is religious man Infront of everyone. Everyone consider him their father and respect him but he feels very alone as his wife passed away years ago. He want to satisfy his sex life .

BaBITA IYYER:
Neighbour of JETHALal. Wife of iyyer. Boobies queen of gokuldham . Her huge boobs can make anyone mad. Everyone in the society wants her on their bed. Even she is also Horny women.

MADHVI BHIDE: wife of atamaram bhide. Mother of sonu( tapu's gf). Ass queen of gokuldham. She has a huge ass . Her ass always flaunts in her saree. She is sex addicted and want sex every night but her husband is soo boring. His cock is very small. He can't satisfy her

SONU BHIDE:
She is daughter of madhvi and atamaram bhide. She is 20 years old. Girlfriend of tapu. She is simple girl dressed up in bored attire. She wanna be bold but his father didn't allow her to Wear short and modern dresses.

Other characters:

Tarrak mehta: best friend of jethalal, husband of anjali

Anjali mehta: wife of tarrak mehta. Her boobs and ass are okay but she is very sexy and milky

Iyyer: husband of babita. He is very boring . He has small cock and he isn't interested in sex so much. He can't satisfy her. All men of gokuldham is jealous of him because he has such aa sexy wife

Popatlal: he is Bachelor and lives alone.

Aatmaram bhide: he is secretory of gokuldham society and a tution teacher also. He is very strict. He didn't like tapu due to his naughty nature.

TAPU SENA: tapu, Sonu,gogi,goli and pinku are members of tapu sena . The all are around 20-21 years old

EACH AND EVERY CHARACTER LIVES IN GOKULDHAM SOCIETY ONLY AND THEY ALL ARE NEIGHBOURS.

That's all guys I know there are more character in this story. I will introduce them later in th story.

One more thing , I am gonna write this story in hindi as 90% viewers of tmkoc is from india and they know hindi that's why. If anyone have problem with it thab you can tell me.

Next story on daya and champak lal

Byee:)
Shizu:)