33

𝐸𝓁𝒾𝑜𝑒𝓃𝒶𝒾'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝐸𝓁𝒾𝑜𝑒𝓃𝒶𝒾'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

Everything went fucking well. If you look closely you'll see that I'm being sarcastic! It felt like I was the only one freaking out here!

Me and Agustine sat in our bedroom, Zephyrine was in his former bedroom and it was locked. I tried everything to get into his room but it was sealed with wind.

Literally.

Augustine remained silent, he did this when he was thinking, but he's been thinking too fucking long and I need words to come out of him! Cause I'm going to go insane if I hear one more fucking week out of my angel and I can't get to him and hold him.

Zephyrine being infertile was not on my list of 'good things that happen today' but what the fuck. It's life and that happens.. 

I eyed Agustine once more.

"I believed he knew, when we walked in the medical room he became tense, he was tense the whole entire time.. I believe his father knew as well. I guess that's why he was so quick to marry Zephyrine off.. he saw our baby as a burden." Agustine mutters.

His eyes were focused on the polished floor.

"Right in the room he's blaming himself, punishing himself right now, he thinks he deserves this but he doesn't. It's not his fault he was made the way he was made."

I nod silently agreeing.

"And your reaction didn't help, you scared the fuck out of him." Agustine pinched the bridge of his nose. I bit my lip. I felt guilty.

I heard the way his heart had beat so fast, I heard his breathing that went irregular but I thought of myself first, I didn't try to comfort him.

"We're going to reassure him. And I mean it." Agustine stood firmly. His stance radiated dominance and authority.

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I looked in the mirror weakly, my eyes were embarrassingly puffy. I looked at my tummy, I rubbed it and I wanted to cry again.

My doors bursted open, I look back to see Elioenai and Agustine and my heart spikes. I wait for one of them to yell but they both hug me.

"It's not your fault darling, it's how you were made and there's nothing wrong with how you are and how you present yourself, we love you so much, you're so brave and strong and breathtaking." Agustine kisses my nose.