i want you (1)

1/1
Credit: by Rainbou on Ao3
Ao3 Title: i want you
(NOTE: BACK TO THE HEEJAKE SMUT🤣🤣 kinda power bottom heeseung??)

Jake knew from the moment he first laid his eyes on Heeseung that the older would never be just a simple group member to him. There was just something about Heeseung that made him want to risk it all, end all of the false pretenses of friendship, and just do as he wished with him. But it was all in his head; he had never really made a move on the older, not even once. He was already content with just looking at him from a distance, all because he was too afraid that Heeseung would end up rejecting him and eventually cause a rift between the two of them.

Today. Today was different. Heeseung was really testing him to his limits.

They were all chasing their breaths; the other members were busy drinking water, while some of them were busy removing their pearl jackets. Jake was just about to turn towards Sunghoon, who was standing behind him, when all of a sudden, he caught the sight of a certain member who had just finished removing his own pearl jacket, leaving him with only a sleeveless turtleneck. His breath hitched at the sight.

The said member was none other than Heeseung. Tension rose from Jake's entire body. In any given situation, Heeseung was already effortlessly breathtaking on his own, but right now, Jake swears that there's really something entirely different about him. It's almost as if Heeseung is glowing. The way he stood tall with his back straight, the way his skin glistened with sweat, the way he exposed his shoulders on full display, and the way he panted for breath with his lips parted open, all the while looking directly into Jake's eyes.

Jake figured that Heeseung was really determined to test him to his limits, tease him until he breaks, and watch as he crawls down to his very feet to beg him for permission to touch. For the nth time this day, Jake averted his gaze from the older. He couldn't help clenching his fist at the sheer image of the older. He really doesn't want to sound like a pervert, but he would be lying through his teeth if he ever said that Heeseung didn't make him feel weak in the knees right now.

Jake wished that he was just being delusional, but the look that Heeseung gave him was definitely intentional. Heeseung knew exactly what he was doing to him when he looked at him like that, with his strange half-lidded gaze while panting with his lips parted open.

This wasn't the first time Heeseung has done something relatively suggestive. There were a few other times that he wouldn't even want to account for at the moment, for fear that he'd get an unwanted erection in the middle of the stage just from thinking about those times.

But for the record, there was that one time in the practice room where the older purposely laid on the floor while wiping the sweat from his neck. Jake can vividly remember the way Heeseung held eye contact with him throughout the course of him wiping his sweat as he was slowly spreading his legs apart, folding them up to allow his loose shorts to pool on his pelvic area. Jake can still picture the image in his head: Heeseung's half-lidded gaze, which almost looked as if he was inviting him to do something sinful. At the time, the sight alone made his neck flush an angry red, and his ears heated up the same way his body did. He can remember vividly how he cursed profusely inside his head that day, how he held his breath for a moment while his hands began to sweat, and how he begrudgingly turned back on his heel to avoid looking at the sinful sight.

Jake clenched his jaw just thinking about that particular image of the older. He took a deep breath to even out his breathing before he turned to Sunghoon, who had his back turned to him and was busy wiping his own sweat. He approached the other from behind, wrapping his arms languidly around his waist. Sunghoon jolted in surprise, but when Jake rested his face against his neck, he relaxed almost immediately.