jaywon (1)

Credit: by Bobalover666 on Ao3
Ao3 Title: This love is taking over me (I don't wanna fight the fall)
(NOTE: erm so guys this isnt heejake or smut like theres not even implied heejake but this was such a cutie jaywon oneshot i HAD to share, trust tho heejake will be making a comeback like erm tmrw!😴😴)

"Not this again." Jungwon's incoherent mumbles can be heard amidst the chatter-filled air.

"What the hell do you mean ' not this again ', are you seeing this?" His friend, Kim Sunoo who's adorned in a baby blue cardigan points out, eyes widen (leave it to him for the dramatics.)

Jungwon rolls his eyes, "Yes, I can see it very well."

Tugging up the sleeves of his chocolate brown hoodie, Jungwon's eyes rove over to the figure standing at the counter of the cafe. Yang Jungwon wasn't lying when he said he could see it very clearly—Park Jongseong, standing at the very front of that line, an arm on the counter, the other pointing at the menu plastered on the wall behind the counter displaying arrangements of drinks. If anything, there's no way Jungwon couldn't see him, for Jay was wearing a bright red jersey with a number 99 slammed on the back in large print, beige parachute pants, and matching red Nike dunks. He's been obsessed with some football (or was it soccer?) show, and wouldn't stop yapping about it to the point Jungwon had to buy earplugs because the dude wouldn't even stop chattering about it when Jungwon displayed clear signs he was sleepy.

"And?" Sunoo raises an eyebrow as if he is waiting for Jungwon to finish his sentence.        

"And?" Jungwon scrunches his eyebrows together.

" And ? Are you being serious, Jungwon?" His fox-eyed friend looks baffled,

"Yes, I am Hyung. What are you on about?" The younger male looks devastatingly confused.

Sunoo looked like he was seconds from ripping his hair out, "Jay made us come here, even though he and I are going to be late to our class–which if I may add, started ten minutes ago! Simply because you were having a bad day and you'll get fussy if you don't have your daily intake of vanilla milkshakes."

"And?" Jungwon is confused. Is this what Sunoo wanted to ramble on about? Well, nothing he said was false though. Although Jungwon did refuse (multiple times) that Jay didn't have to buy him his milkshake or even accompany him at all—the older male refused to listen because one look at Jungwon's glassy eyes told him enough about how his anatomy lab went that morning.

"Jungwon, how blind are you? That man, Park Jongseong, who is hell-bent on being on time all the time, decided that it was okay to be late to class, or hell, he might not even show up anymore, I know I'm not going, but that's besides the fact, and it's all because you're having a bad day." Sunoo says all in one breath as if he's just waiting to let it all out.

"First of all, it's weird of you to assume I'm blind because last time I checked, I'm the one with the best eyesight out of our whole group of friends. And second, Jay is my best friend. Of course, he'd be worried, I mean, I would also be worried and would've also bought you food if you were having a bad day!" Jungwon protests, folding his arms together.

Before Sunoo could utter whatever rebuttal Jungwon was going to refuse to hear, Jay walked back with two drinks in his hand.

A milkshake and a matcha latte slide onto the table as Jay settles down beside Jungwon. Immediately an arm latches around Jungwon's shoulder making the younger one glance up, a smile already plastered on his face.

Sunoo thinks he's about to throw up.

"A drink as an apology for keeping you back." Jay gives a half smile as he scooches the green drink towards Sunoo.