𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 • 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬

DAHLIA STARED AT LIAM IN SHOCK AS they stood in the the arena, training together

You smuggle alcohol and all that other stuff into camp?!" she asked in shock. After the Stoll brothers had told her that Liam and a few other Hermes boys smuggle things into camp. Travis and Connor needed her help to convince Liam for a job, because they were too much suspected by Chiron and Mr. D to do anything.

„Sometimes." Liam said, shrugging his shoulders.

Liam that is so irresponsible, do you give that to Travis and Connor?!" her voice grew lower, in case someone could hear them but Liam could clearly hear the anger in her voice.

No. I only bring it to the beach parties to the older ones sometimes.." He looked at her with an annoyed look, but actually hoped she wouldn't kill him right there. Dahlia stepped forward and launched at him. Liam responded immediately as they continued their training.

„It was only a few times, to get some money, I'm serious! Tell the twins that I will not let myself be dragged into the dirt because they can't use their father's abilities right." He said, rolling his eyes.

"I can't! Just do them this favor. please!" Dahlia said, slightly breathing heavily as she dodged his attacks.

"If Mr. D finds out that I'm snuggling some explosive powder or whatever they are planning again, Im screwed Dahli! They already suspect me! It's too obvious. I'm not a son of the thief-god." Liam argued, when he succeeded to hit her on the leg, making her sink to her knees. He held his sword to her neck.

"Dead." Dahlia took er sword to clash his away from her and stood up quickly.

"They have my necklace! I need it back." She told him and Liam laughed at her.

"Seriously? You let yourself be fooled by two little idiots and let me be the cost, for a necklace?!" This time Liam started to attack as they again stepped in a circle around each other, noises of the blades meeting, filled the air.

"I can't loose it!" She said, as Liam managed to pull her feet away. Dahlia lost her balance and hit the floor hard with the back of her head. She grunted in pain, as the boy stood above her.