I. You booked the night train for a reason

🍾

Jeon Jungkook, grew up close to the royal family. He started visiting the Geumbi Palace because he needs to tutor some children there who are royalty. Apparently, the Jeons have a close relationship with the royal family because, his dad is the prime minister and his step-mother works at the government.

"Good bye, mr. Jeon." The children bid their goodbyes to him. He gladly smiled and bowed to them.

"Mr. Jeon, please do accept my heart origami I made this for you because, you are so kind." one of his student said. Jungkook smiled and accepted it.

"Thank you." He answered smiling at her.

🍾

After his class he was about to go outside of the palace when someone pulled him at an empty ally. He jumped in surprise— his eyes went wider when he saw who it was. He slapped him on his chest.

"Your highness! You will give me a heart attack I swear—" he said as he clenched his chest.

"I'm willing to give my heart to you— it's all yours." He answered showing his boxy smile— it was one of Jungkook's weakness.

Jungkook then smiled and kissed him on his cheeks. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"I just want to see you before you leave me." Taehyung pouted.

"I wonder why you all pouty when it comes to me but when you are like out there you act so cold to everyone." Jungkook said chuckling.

"Because, they are not you." He said and Taehyung buried his face on Jungkook's neck.

"I hope you can sleep here with me— I haven't gotten a proper sleep." Taehyung said and Jungkook felt ticklish—

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Because, you are not here with me..." Taehyung answered.

"I have to leave now, you can come to our house later my parents would be out with the King and the Queen... but I know you can't make if as you have to—" Jungkook received a kiss from Taehyung.

"It's easy for me to tell them I'm not feeling well and I can book tickets at the train station without anyone noticing me who am I." Taehyung muttered.

"Just be sure that you are with Jimin hyung when you leave the palace, okay?" Jungkook answered and hugged him again.

Jungkook and Taehyung know that if the entire world knew about them they will gain so much hate— there are so many things could happen... the first one, is Jungkook being disgraced to his family, him being kicked out by his own parents and him would end up not seeing Taehyung again. He is 100 percent sure that his parents would do everything just to part their ways.

Jungkook sighed those thoughts felt like nightmares for him. He decided to seat on his balcony while waiting for Taehyung to visit me. From his balcony's room he can see the lights that were coming from the palace. He knows that one of this days... Taehyung needs to find a wife— as he is the crown prince. This secret relationship of them is 3 years now.

🍾

Flashback brought to you by... PHcare ~ 🍾

"Taehyungie hyung!" Jungkook called Taehyung who was 16 that time and him was 13. Everyone, notice how close they are and they see this cute as Jungkook sees Taehyung as his role model. Also, because Taehyung is the crown prince...

"Jungkook you shouldn't be running around— the floor here in the palace is quite slippery." Taehyung said as he catches Jungkook who almost fell on the floor and kissed the floor. Jungkook pouts— "I'm just excited that you are here!" He said smiling showing his bunny smile.

Years passes by Taehyung and Jungkook become closer... where Taehyung was overly protective with the younger... of course Jungkook felt something about it but tried his best to hide it... whenever Taehyung act so protective he make a note that he does it because he sees him as a younger brother, when Taehyung hugs him whenever they meet he also make a note that he does it because the older found him cute, and whenever Taehyung is kinda jealous with his other friends... he make a big note that Taehyung was like that because he sees him a younger brother and he just want to be protective...

But all of his mental note change when he reach the age of 21... on his birthday at the back of their garden, the Jeon held a party at their palace... everyone was busy inside when suddenly the older pulled him out without a word. There Jungkook thought that he was being protective again as he was talking to his friends at the party—

"Hyung— what is it now? Are they using me? Are they taking advantage of my kindness?" Jungkook asked annoyed— if someone heard him he might get punished as he speaks like this to the crown prince. But that won't happen because, he was Taehyung's favorite friend at least that's what the younger thinks.

Taehyung remained silent he was trying to find his words... he knows after this night everything will surely change between them.

But... Jungkook he got enough of it. He knows to himself that he was already falling from the crown prince that's why he will stop it here.

"Stop making me confuse with myself hyung. I want you to stop being nice to me, stop acting so protective to me, stop telling me that you were doing it because, I'm your favorite... I don't want to be your favorite." Jungkook mutteted and lowered his head he stepped back.

"Kook... I— I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make it that way." Taehyung muttered... "the real reason why I am like this to you was because—" Taehyung stepped forward where he can held Jungkook's hand. "Because, I love you since the first day we met... the fond that I felt for you grows bigger as I saw you grew up with me— you are kind hearted, full of wisdom, you are too soft for this world that I always want to protect you and your smile that I always want to keep."

🍾

Jungkook felt like his cheeks heat up— on his 21st birthday he gave his first kiss and whole self to Taehyung—

From his back he felt arms that was wrapped around him and a chin that was now resting on his shoulder. "You smell so good as usual." Taehyung commented.

"I miss you so much." He added and started familiarizing his hands again with Jungkook's body.

(A/N: I swear I'm about to hire someone to write the best night ever HAHAHAH lols joke)

And smut happens...

After some four rounds of kissing here and there. They both end up laying on the bed Jungkook who snaked his hand around Taehyung body and Taehyung who hugged him back.

"How I wish we are always like this." Taehyung muttered and kissed the crown of the younger's head and all he can hear is a soft snore.

———