Chapter 1

"Hey Lucy How many more men are down there? Cause we gotta get this man out of here if not he is going to die on us" "I am working on it Jesse there a least two more men and there are now down you are cleared to move" "Copy that" and Lucy stands up as Jesse and Kai walk by with the suspect. Lucy puts the gun in her hostler and walks behind them.

*Back at office*
"Tenant we got the guy to give a full confession to the killing the two police officers" "Good Job Lucy and I just remembered someone came in looking for you It was some blonde girl she had an FBI badge" "Oh yeah she is a friend of mine probably just dropping something off for me" "Well actually she is talking to Ernie in his office if you want to go check it out?" "You know what I will go do that now" Lucy made her way to Ernie room but when suddenly she was pulled into a room and she was about to yell then she noticed who it was "Whistler you scared me I was about to take you down" she said with a laugh "Sorry I just wanted to see if you are still up dinner tonight and when I saw you weren't at your desk I was about to leave when your boss stopped me and questioned me but I was able to get out of it by saying I am here to meet Ernie" "Wow I didn't know that THE KATE WHISTLER was a liar" "Hey I only have to lie when I have and that was a moment I had to lie alright" "Yes yes I know don't get mad at me but to answer your question Yes we are still on for dinner tonight and next you need something just text me" and Kate smiled and closed the distance between them with a kiss. After a couple minutes they break the kiss fix their clothes and get ready to leave the room Kate walks out first and makes her way to exit of the office and back to her office and Lucy walks out the closet to go check on Ernie.

Knock knock

"Come in"
Lucy opened the door was greeted with Ernie meditating peacefully "Hey Ern" "Hey Luc what's up" "I had question" "Hit me" and Lucy lightly taps Ernie and opens his eyes and looks at Lucy in shock as Lucy raises one eyebrow "I didn't mean actually Luc" "I know that but I wanted to mess with you anyways did Whistler come in here" "Yeah she did she was trying to get away from Tennant which I found funny we talked and after a bit she left" "Hm alright thanks" Lucy was about to leave when "Not so fast Luc" Making Lucy turn around to face Ernie "Are u and her a thing because I am getting a feeling here that you guys are and don't lie to me I am literally your best friend" "Fine fine to be honest I don't know what we are I want us to be something but it is difficult for us to be something because of our jobs you know" "Yeah I understand that and your secret save with me Luc trust"

Beep Beep

Lucy pulls out her phone and it was a text saying we got another case by Tennant and Lucy texts Okay 👌 and puts her phone back in her pocket "Well Ernie love to continue this but I gotta go another case" "Fine go solve some cases but we aren't done talking yet" and with that Lucy left

End of Chapter 1